Blood has been shed..

*Morning*

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my phone. I sat up in bed. Then remembered what happened last night. I looked at who was calling me. It was Annie. I answered it. "Omg! Eden, I never thought you would answer me!" She said, relieved. I sighed. "Can I call you later?" I asked. I could hear her sigh. "Sure." She said. I hung up.

I placed my phone back down on the nightstand and laid back in bed. I got out of bed and put on a hoodie and leggings. Then made some waffles for breakfast. I made some for Liam. I went back up to my room and placed the plate on Liam's nightstand. That's when I heard yet another knock on the door followed by Luke's scent and the other guys scent.

I ran down the stairs and told everyone to hide their ears and tail. Then I hid my ears and tail and opened the door. There was Luke standing with his arms crossed. I groaned.

"What do you want now?" I asked, clearly annoyed. "I want you to reveal who you truly are!" He said, pulling my hood down. There was nothing under my hood.

"Have you had your fun, Luke?" I asked. He groaned. His friend out his hand in his shoulder. "Dude, leave her alone." He said, I think he was Jean.

Just then Michael winked at me. I shook my head. "Can y'all get off my property?" I asked, clearly annoyed. "Of course we will leave, good bye." Jean said. Everyone left but Michael stayed behind.

"What?" I asked. He smirked. "You know you are very hot." He said, grinning. "Sorry, but no." I said, shutting the door in front of his face. I had a feeling in my stomach that something was odd.

"You don't have to hide your ears and tail now!" I called out through the whole house. I walked downstairs to the game room, right above the dungeon. The back door was wide open. The sight made my heart sink.

I heard bloodcurdling screams from behind the pool table. I rushed to the sound to see the Luna of the Warrior pack being held by her throat by.. Michael!

"Get the fuck off her!" I yelled kicking him to the ground and catching Luna Amanda. "Thank you, Queen!" She said. "No problem! Go get the other packs!" I told her. She rushed up the stairs.

"Now, What the hell do you think you're doing walking into my house and attacking people!" I yelled at him. "You are what I want!" He yelled. "Never!" I yelled at him, Lunging at him with my claws, not even realizing I transformed.

My eyes were completely red as I attacked Michael. I was growling at him while he attempted to fight back. At one point he kicked me off and held my throat. I bit his hand. He started screaming in pain. At that moment the whole house had rushed downstairs to witness what happened. He ran out the house after being defeated so many times.

I transformed back into a human and turned to see everyone staring in awe. "Uh.. Hi?" I said, wiping blood off my face from Michael. All the packs cheered. I laughed.

I rushed up the stairs to find Liam. He was stuck in the crowd of people. "Liam, you okay?" I said, laughing. He laughed with me. "Yeah." He said. It was the first time he didn't seem nervous while talking. Everyone went upstairs but I stayed in the game room to play some video games.

There was a loud bang on the door so I paused the video game and went upstairs. I looked through the peep hole to see Luke and Michael standing in the doorway. Michaels hand was in a huge cast and his face had a huge scar on it. No need to hide my ears and tail if it's just those two.

I opened the door. Luke glared at me. "Are you serious! How could you do that to Michael?!" He yelled at me. "He's the one who broke into my house! He almost killed a Luna!" I yelled at him, my eyes flashing red. "I don't care! You could of killed him!" He kept yelling. I slammed the door in his face.

I screamed, letting my anger out. I ran to my room and closed the door. Liam was in the bathroom so I let my anger out and let my wings show. It was relaxing letting my wings be revealed. Then the creaking of the bathroom door opening startled me.

"Eden?" Liam said, confused and shocked. I slowly turned around. "Liam, I can explain." I said. He sat down and nodded. I sighed.
"I'm part demon and werewolf." I said. He sat next to me and gave me a hug. We got ready to sleep. Then, we went to sleep.

*Morning*

I woke up to my wings sticking over the edge of the bed. I hid my wings so they wouldn't get stuck on anything. After I did that I heard the entire Hollow pack scream outside the house. I quickly rushed to the sound and saw them being attacked by AW scouts.

I quickly transformed and stood in front of the pack, who were lying on the ground, I stood over the pack protecting them. I growled at the AW scouts who were holding their knives covered in the Alpha and Luna's blood. I lunged at the leader and thrashed at him. My eyes were completely red and I started losing control, but quickly regained it.

The scouts retreated and I transformed into a human. I quickly rushed to the Alpha and Luna's side and bandaged them up. "How do you feel?" I asked them. They both were a little soar, but okay. "That's good to hear. For now we need to be safe." I said.

I walked into the room and sat on the bed, exhausted. "Are you okay?" Liam asked me. "Yeah." I said. He noticed the cuts on my cheek and bandaged it up. "Thank you, Liam." I said. "No problem." He said. "I love you.." He said, but quickly apologized. "There is no need to apologize, I love you too." I said, kissing his cheek.