Stolen

~Liam's p.o.v~

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Eden. I pulled her in closer. Taking in her scent of vanilla and roses. She groaned as she turned around and snuggled closer to me. She looked up at me and gave me a kiss on my lips. She got up and stretched her arm over her head. "Morning." She sleepily said. I pulled her closer to me. She laughed.

~Edens p.o.v~

He pulled me down to the bed and I laughed. "Babe, I need to get to work." I said, kissing his forehead. He groaned. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Then closed it behind me, getting ready for the day.

When I was done I walked out the bathroom to see Liam with the pillow over his face, trying to go back to sleep. I giggled at him. I put my hands up to my face and felt a huge gash in it. I quietly gasped to myself.

I walked out the door and walked down the stairs to get breakfast. Miki was mumbling to herself. "You okay?" I asked her, leaning against the door frame. She jumped. "Oh, yeah.." she said, looking down fiddling with her fingers. "Okay, if you say so." I said. I made some waffles and went up to the bedroom.

"Hey Liam I got the food." I said. He got up and gave me a kiss. He took some of the waffles and we ate them. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I said, eating my waffle. We both laughed. When we finished eating we decided to go to the game room. We played video games and then my phone began vibrating in my pocket. "Hello." I said, holding the phone In between my neck and head, my hands holding the controller trying to beat Liam. I heard something shuffle as if someone moved something out the way.

"Who's there?" I asked, still holding the phone in between my neck and head. "We have your best friend.." I heard some say, cackling. I dropped the controller and held the phone in my hand. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We have your best friend. Come find her.." they said, cackling again. My eyes widen as I realized they had Annie. "Where the hell are you?!" I yelled into the phone. They kept cackling. The phone hung up. I growled lowly and loudly. I called Annie's phone. The phone picked up. "Annie! Where are you?!" I asked. "No, see you have to find her." Someone said, hanging up the phone.

I frantically ran to my office and closed the door. I have to focus on her scent. I sat in my office for what felt like hours. I suddenly had her scent fill my senses. I ran towards the scent in wolf form. I ran and ran towards the scent. I reached an abandoned house and peeked through the window. No one was in there. I groaned as I must of picked up the wrong scent. I decided to search the house anyways. The door creaked as I opened it. I took one step and the floor boards fell, I used my wings to fly above it to avoid falling. "What the hell.." I whispered to myself. I slowly floated down to see what was down there.

There was a completely different floor. I opened another creaky door. Annie was sitting on the floor with 3 rouges around her. "Well, that was fast." One said. I growled. My wings and tail and ears were hidden. They laughed.

I stuck my canines out and growled again, very lowly. "Eden!" Annie yelled. The rouges jumped at me and I dodged them. I looked back at Annie and frowned. I hate that she's being dragged into this.. The rouge jumped at me in wolf form and was on top of my human form. I have to transform! I made up my mind and transformed and fought back. Annie gasped really loud but I ignored her and kept fighting.

I snapped one rouges neck and lunged at the other two rouges. I took them down and transformed back into a human. I untied Annie. "Your a werewolf?" She said, confused. "Yeah, I'm their queen." I said. She looked shocked. "Look, we are in a war. You need to stay away from the scouts." I said. "Just, get on my back and I'll get you out of here." I said. She got on my back and I jumped up and we walked through the woods. I walked her to her house where her foster parents were waiting.