The start and pause of a war

~Eden p.o.v~

I snuggled closer to Liam as we watched the nightmare before Christmas.

"It's funny how were watching a Christmas movie around Halloween time." He said chuckling. I backed up from him and placed me hand in his bare chest.

"It's a halloween movie." I argued. He shook his head. "It's a Christmas movie." He argued back. "The whole movie is based around halloween!" I argued. "But the whole movie is based around the idea of Christmas and the holiday!" He argued. We kept arguing.

"Fine! It's a halloween movie." He said in defeat. I giggled in victory. I snuggled back close to him. "You won a useless argument." He said. I laughed. "It's not my fault the author confirmed it." I said, resting my head in the dip of his neck. He laughed with me.

"I love you." I said, snuggling closer to him. "I love you too." He said, wrapping his arm around me.

*BANG*

We both jolted up. I decided to run through the pain and reached the top of the stairs. Everyone stared outside and saw a group of men and women holding guns. Ugh, why now. I groaned, reaching down touching my leg. It still hurt but I ran through the pain and reached the bottom of the stairs.

"What the hell is going on?" I said, hurrying to the window. "They started shooting at the pack house." A wolf said. "Shit.." I mumbled under my breath. We are going to war.. "Everyone! They have called war!" I yelled throughout the house. Everyone started panicking and started grabbing supplies.

"Eden, you need to lay down. Your leg hasn't fully healed." Liam said. Everything started going black. Then, I fainted.

I woke up with Liam sitting on the side of the bed with me. "What happened?" I asked him. "You fainted, but something weird happened after you fainted." He said, staring at my leg. I slowly trailed my eyes to look at my leg and the wound was completely gone. I gasped. "Its gone!" I yelled.

I shook my head. "Never mind that, we are currently dealing with war." I said, getting up from the bed. I rushed out the bedroom door and down the stairs. My leg feeling better than ever. "Alpha Nick, what is our current situation?" I said, walking into the main room. "Currently we have only lost 3 wolves." he said. "Okay, where are the scouts?" I asked. "They have headed back south." He said. I nodded and walked out the door.

"Jeez- I need to talk to Luke." I said, running my hand through my hair. I transformed and ran to Luke's house. I approached the door and people pointed their guns at me. I put my hand up. "I'm here to make peace." I said. They put their guns down and I walked into the house. Anthony ran up and hugged me. "Not now, I'm here to discuss the war." I said, walking into the office.

Luke was sitting in a chair with Mathew. "What the hell!" I yelled at them both, making them jump back in their chair. "First one of the scouts shoot me in the leg then you call war!" I continued yelling, slamming my hand down on the table. "I-wait one shot you in the leg?" he said, confused. "Yeah, Call off the war now!" I yelled at him.

"No, this war will continue until we win!" He yelled back, Mathew grabbed his arm. "She's also part demon. Call off the war for now." He said. Luke looked angry. "Fine, The war is off for now." He said. "Good." I said, crossing my arms. Then I made my way out and ran towards the house.

When I walked in the whole house started cheering. "He said the war was off for now, but that doesn't mean its completely over." I said, shutting the door. "Just, be prepared." I said. They all agreed to be safe. Then went back to what they were doing before. I walked up the stairs and closed the bedroom door, locking it.

"Hey, Eden." He said. I smiled. "Hey, babe." I said, sitting down on the bed. "Remember that promise you made me?" He said, smirking. I grinned. "Yeah." I said. "A promise is a promise." He said, still smirking. I started crawling across the bed towards him.

-This is the start of a heated scene. It is not a sex scene though. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip ahead-

I slowly climbed on top of his lap and started kissing him intensely. I pulled his shirt over his head and placed my hands on his should, pulling his closer to me. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me.

He ran his hands across my back. I ran my hands through his hair and started moving my hips in sync with his. He let out a moan. He ran his hand down my back and unclipped my bra. He pulled it off me. He slowly pulled down my shorts. I pulled down his grey sweatpants as he moved his kisses to my jaw line.

-This is the end of the sexual scene-

Then someone knocked on the bedroom door. I groaned as I got off Liam's lap. We both threw on our clothes.

I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. It was alpha Nick. "Yes?" I asked. "Queen, you have a visitor." He said. I noticed everyone hid their ears and tail so I hid mine. I told Liam to as well. Then Annie walked up the stairs, staring around the house at how fancy it looked.

"Annie!" I said, shocked. "Eden!" She said, excitingly. "How did you find my house?" I asked her. "Oh, Anthony told me. Who's that guy who was at the door, he's hot." She said, staring at Nick. "That's Nick. He's married." I said. "Oh! Okay. Who's in the room with you?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"That's my boyfriend." I said, leaning against the door frame. I called Liam over to us. "Hi, Im Annie. I've heard a lot about you." She said, shaking his hand. Then faced me. "There are a lot of hot guys here." She said. I laughed. "A majority of hem are married or in relationships." I said.

"Babe I'm gonna make some food." Liam said, kissing my lips and heading towards the kitchen. Annie looked at me. "He's shorter than you?" She said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm 6 feet tall. He's only 2 inches shorter." I said, crossing my arms. She rolled her eyes. "You have to leave Annie. You can come back next week though." I said. She looked annoyed. "Okay." She said, walking out the door. Then she ran home.

Liam walked into the room with steak on a plate. He gave me a kiss setting the plates down on the nightstand. We both sat in bed and started eating the steak.

After we finished we sat in bed watching the tv. Then he turned to me. "Shall we finish what we started?" He said, kissing my shoulder where he marked me. "We shall." I said.

————————

I actually kind of cringed while writing this xD

Any thoughts or opinions?

There are twist and turns, but I'm planning on doing something huge.
I have an idea for what happens, Just currently the story seems odd.

If you have questions or want to see something happen feel free to ask me. :)

Goodbye for now!