More lies beneath the surface

~Liam's p.o.v~

I pulled her closer to my chest as I laid on my back, slowly drifting to sleep. Her rose and vanilla scent filling my senses, Causing me to drift to sleep.

I woke up still holding Eden right in my arms. I kissed her head and held her tighter. She groaned as she lifted up her head and opened her eyes, her eyelashes fluttering against her high cheekbones. She gave me a kiss on my jaw and snuggled her head deeper into my chest.

~Edens p.o.v~

I slowly woke up and my eyelashes fluttered against my cheekbones. I gave Liam a kiss on his jaw and snuggled deeper into his warm chest. His strong, yet gentle arms wrapped around my waist. "You've done paperwork all day, everyday for the past few months." He sleepily said. I dragged my arm across arms, that were covered in muscles. Lia purred at the muscles.

Evelyn stayed quiet. 'Evelyn?' I said, confuse don why she was quiet. 'I'm here it's just that I don't know what to say.' She said. 'Oh, okay.' I said. Lia kept purring while she took control of my arm, dragging it up and down his arm. "Babe, did you hear that?" He suddenly said, sitting up. I sat up with him and looked at the clock. It was only 4am. "What did you hear?" I asked him. "Another voice." He said. 'What does he mean by that?' Evelyn asked. "There it is again!" He said, jumping up. When I realized what was happening I laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked, raising one eyebrow. "That's Evelyn, my demon side." I said. "Oh." He said. 

We laughed together and then he picked me up bridal style and lifted me to the couch. He hovered above me and kissed me, I returned the kissing back. Then we both heard a growl from the basement. We both groaned. "Eden, stay here." Liam told me. I was surprised by what he said. "Stay here?" I questioned. He nodded and walked out the door.

'Did he seriously just do that?' Evelyn questioned, shocked. 'Yup.' Lia said, a little annoyed. I huffed like a 5 year old. I heard a window break and someone rush up the stairs. A sudden sensation of fear lingered in me. 'Under the bed' Lia told me. I rushed under the bed and looked at the door.

Someone stepped in and walked around. Who's that? They walked around the place and checked everywhere. "Where is she?!" They mumbled under their breath. I put my hand over my mouth to stay quiet. 'Hold on Eden I can help!' Evelyn quickly said. I felt tingling and my body turned invisible. 'Thanks Evelyn.' I said.

They leaned under the bed and I saw their face clearly. It was Michael. He couldn't see me, because Evelyn turned me invisible. Michael stood up and let out an annoyed groan. Then jumped out the window and ran towards the scout house.

Liam walked in the room and looked around. I got out from under the bed and turned visible again. "Michael was in here." I said, voice sound like I was in shock, which I was. Liam held me in his arms. "It's okay." He said. "You took your duties as king seriously." I said, hugging him tightly. He quietly laughed.

I sat down in bed while Liam was in the bathroom getting ready to sleep. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my underwear and sports bra. It was summer after all. I laid down in bed as Liam walked out of the bathroom.

~Liam's p.o.v~

I took off my shirt and was only in my grey sweatpants. I walked out the bathroom to see Eden already in bed. I got into bed and she was only in her underwear and bra.

'Mate's sexy!' Logan exclaimed, purring. I held her closer to me. "I'm glad your mine." I said. "I'm glad your my mate too." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing my forehead.

Eden purred when I ran my hand down her back, trailing down her lower back and thighs, and back up to her upper back. She was beautiful. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said, falling asleep. I fell asleep cuddling her closer to me.