chapter one.

Vladimira's POV:

I have just arrived in Charming, I have dreaded coming back to this place, this is where it all started for me, this place isn't as charming as the name itself.

The last few days I have been trying to reach Gemma, but she hasn't been answering. So I decided to show up to make sure she was alright.

as I pulled Teller-Marrow I noticed a few men were sitting at the bench outside. I parked next to a Black Escalade. I looked around one more time to see if I could see Gemma anywhere outside but she wasn't.
I pulled out my phone and tried to call her one more time...

gemma's POV:

As I sat at the desk in TM, my phone started ringing and I say that it was Mira, a tear slipped down my face because, I couldn't talk to her without her knowing something was wrong and she didn't need to know about what those skin heads had down to me...I knew what she would do if she did.
I put the phone down and ignored it and started to finish the invoices in front of me.

vladimira's POV:

I watch as Gemma just ignores my call...I slowly get out of my car and make my way towards her office, I was almost there when someone grabbed my arm, I tunred to look at him and noticed he had a prospect patch, I smirked. "Ma'am you can't go in there"he said.

I just grabbed him by his cut and got into his face, his eyes widen when he saw the scars on my face "if you put your hands on me again little boy I will slit your throat do you understand me" I growled in his face and shoved him away from me and continued walking towards the office.Once I got to the door I didn't bother knocking,I just walked and shut the door behind me, Gemma didn't look up, "half-sack I told you I wanted to me left alone" she said...

I smirked and said "well that's great if I had that sad name now wouldn't it?" She froze and slowly looked up. She just stared at me and didn't move.

I noticed the bruising around her face, I clenched my fist.."who" I growled. She still didn't say anything to me..

Gemma's POV:

Once I heard that voice I knew who it was..I looked at her I knew she was waiting for me to answer her but I couldn't I knew she was going to assume it was clay who did it if I didn't answer her..her and clay have never got along,

she hated him and he felt the same as well...all I could do was stare at her shocked that she had showed up. I knew shoe would have kept calling if I didn't answer but to show up here knowing she will just make him angry, even then she always told me she would never be back because of him.

vladimira's POV:

"Was it that piece of shit...don't lie to me Gemma" she still didn't answer me so I took that as her answer. I tunred around and slammed the door open and started walking towards the club house,

I was half way across the lot I saw that dead beat walking out the door, laughing at something some one was saying, I ran at him and tackled him and started punching him until I heard a crack. That's when I pulled my knife out and shoved it against his throat.

"Don't you every fucking touch her again I will fucking kill you" I growled in his face. I could hear footsteps running towards me and then arms grab me and pull me off of clay.

I elbowed the man who had grabbed me in the face trying to get free but the arms only tightened around me.

3rd POV:

Everyone was looking back from clay to the unknown girl who was being held by happy.

Confused and wondering what the hell that girl was talking about...asking themselves who did he touch? Jax and Tig had helped clay off the ground. "Do you know her" Jax asked...while Tig kept looking at the girl like he seen a ghost..clay had answered with a nod of his head yes..clay looked at happy and told him to bring her into church and walked back into the building.

Happy and fallowed dragging the girl who was still fighting him and telling him to get off of her and that she can walk on her.

vladimira's POV:

I was started to get pissed of again with this man that wasn't letting me go.

Don't get me wrong from what I can see of him he isn't the worst looking, he looks like he could be a great toy for me to use.

I finally shoved him off of me and kept fallowing clay into the club house.once we got into a room the door was shut and the only people in the room were clay, Tig and that guy who's name I still don't know and myself.

"Why?" Is all I asked clay still glaring at him. Clay looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you talking about mire"?" I growled at the name he called me only one person was ever allowed to call me that and that was Gemma. "Don't fucking call me that, you have no right to say my name. And you know exactly what the fuck I am talking about you piece of shit" he chuckled

"if I did do you think I would be asking you little girl" I growled again and started to jump at him but the guy grabbed my hair before I could move..

Clay's POV:

As I looked to the girl in front of me, I never thought I would ever see her again.

When she left she had promised to never come back so why was she her now? And what does she think I did exactly?

I know I was pissing her off and I smirked looking at her while happy had a hold of her hair. She looked to me" I'm talking about Gemma, what the fuck did you do to her" I looked shocked and looked over to Tig who looked just like I did.

" I didn't do that to Gemma, little girl ask any of the guys. If you want to know why then sit the fuck down and listen, got" she growled and sat down as happy let go of her hair but still stood behind her.

" The skin-heads got ahold of her to get at us, because of business, they beat her and raped her, so before you start thinking I had anything to do with this, I fucking didn't". I could tell the look in her eye I have seen it many times in happy, and honestly she looked worse than happy.

She looked at us again before storming out of church. I looked to the guys and then happy had mumbled "who the fuck is she" while I was going to answer Tig di instead saying " your worst nightmare". I nodded agreeing with him.

happy's POV:

I have never seen another woman attack clay other than Gemma.this girl either had balls or a death wish..but she intrigued me,

I was a little pissed that she busted my lip open when I grabbed her. After clay had told her what happened to Gemma she stormed out like a bat outta hell.

But I was curious none the less.

When her and clay were speaking I checked her and noticed that she had long dark black hair that reach the top of her thick ass and when I looked back at her face I had noticed a scar that basically cover the middle of her face.

My eyes then traveled to her neck where there was a thick scar from ear to ear, like someone slit her thoat.what has happened to this girl?..I think to myself...how can someone live after that?