Chapter Four

Vladimira's POV:

The next morning I woke up to Happy's arm around my waist. I slowly lifted his arm off of me and climbed out of bed, I walked over to my bag and pulled out my workout outfit.

 I slowly lifted his arm off of me and climbed out of bed, I walked over to my bag and pulled out my workout outfit

I hop in the shower, after washing my body in my hair, I dried my body off and put my clothes on.

Afterwards I put my hair up in a high ponytail, and walked out of the room quietly so I don't wake up the sleeping Beast.

I smirked to myself at that thought. Once I was in the main room of the club house I saw just the prospect at the bar. "Ay pussycake, give me a water" I told him.

He looked up at me confused. Before telling me "I h-have a n-name" I chuckle "that you may but give me a water" I growled and snatched it out of his hands and walked out of the club house and started to run a good 10 miles.

Most people think 10 miles is to much but for me it's just the start of the work out routine that I do.

First it's always a run, then afterwards I do 100 squats, 150 crunches, 150 push ups and then 100 pullups and then another 10 miles run again. I start every day like this.

For me it's basically like washing yesterday's weight off of me.

Happy's POV:

I woke up to banging on my door I slowly open my eyes and growl " what the fuck do you want" I look towards the door and see the prospect. "Prez needs you" he mumbled.

I got up putting my clothes on and walked past him. And head into church.

(I am going to skip this church meet since it was just about tigs issue with the two dead women from the explosion)

I did noticed this morning that she wasn't and hasn't been in bed for a while. I wondered where she ran off. I start to question myself on why I would give a fuck in the first place.

Once church was done I head out to the bench to have a smoke. As I was sitting out there I noticed Vladimira was doing pull ups on the childrens monkey bars.

I can't like that girl's body is something else even with all the scars that are there. I mean for most people all her tattoos that cover basically her whole body catches their eyes but if you did what I did and saw her body up close then youll pay attention to the rest.

This girl was a vixen. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. "Hello" I mumbled out " happy my boy I need you to come down today please my dear I need help with the house, a few things need to be fixed" I hear my ma say "let me clear it, then I'll be on my way ma" I hung the phone up and got up and head inside the bar to talk to clay.

Vladimira's POV:

Once I was done working out I walked back inside to go shower. As I was walking I over heard happy asking clay if he could head to Bakersfield for two days to handle some things.

I had to head that way to deal with someone who owes me money so I figured I would just ride with me. Once I got to the room I picked out my outfit and went to shower real quick before hoping out and wrapping a towel around and once I got into the room happy was packing a small bag. " Hey I'mma ride with you since I have to head that way anyways to collect something is that cool with you?"

I asked while i dried off. Honestly at this point I didn't even care if happy saw me naked. He looked at me " sure, just know if your coming with me then you stay with me and we will both collect whatever you need to together got it little girl." He told me leaving no room for debate.

I quickly got dressed.

I didn't bother doing my hair

I didn't bother doing my hair. I grabbed an extra change of clothes and headed out to my truck to grab my bike out of the back..

once it was down I climbed out it and waiting for happy with lighting a smoke. After I put my cigarette out happy was walking out the door and towards his bike. I looked at his bike and smirk noticed we had the same exact bike. I started my bike as happy started his and followed him off the lot.

(TIME SKIP: NOW IN BAKERSFIELD)

We stopped to get gas once we got into Bakersfield. "Want anything" I asked him while getting off me bike and taking my helmet off and walking towards the front of the store. "Smokes and water" he said.

I walked inside and grabbed two waters before I started walking to the counter to grab two packs of smokes and get both me and happy gas for our bikes.

As I was walking out this girl bumped into me, causing me to turn around and growl. " Watch where your going ugly bitch" she said to me.

I laughed "sweetie listen to me your a little girl who is trying to step up into my world" I started to say before I stepped closer grabbing her by her throat " step down because I promise you sweetie I ruin your life and trust me when I say no one will find you afterwards. Do you understand me little girl" I growled out.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist " baby girl let's go" happy growled into my ear but I knew he was smirking at the look of the girls face.
I tunred and walked out with happy and got on my bike and started it up just as he did and followed him to his mom's.

***AUTHORS NOTE, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL START OFF AT HAPPYS MAMAS HOUSE, I FIGURED IT WOULD BE GOOD TO STOP HERE FOR NOW.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ AND ALSO KEEP READING.