Chapter Nine

Vladimira

The next morning I woke up around 7, Octavia was still sleeping. I slowly got up and grabbed my outfit out and headed to Happy's room to use his shower.

Once I showered and changed I headed back to my room to grab my gun and tucked it under my jacket in my pants and grabbed my thigh strap that held my two buck knifes, before grabbing my smokes

I looked back over at the sleeping child and headed out to the bench outside and lit my cigarette. I looked up and saw happy heading my way.

"You ready?" I just nodded my head and looked around for Tig, once I spotted him I head towards the garage.

"Tig" I said. "Yeah doll" he looked at me. "Me and Hap are headed out to deal with this, Tavia is still sleeping when she wakes up please keep her with you, and let her know there is clothes set up in the bathroom for her." He just nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Of course doll, I got her" I walked over to my bike and got on as me and Happy headed out to meet with the lawyer first.

Tig

After an hour of working in the garage I headed into the club house, when I herd a scream. It sounding like that little girl that Mira took in.

I ran inside and saw the prospect grabbing her, I ran up and pulled him off of her. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yell at him.

"She was stealing" I looked to her and she just shook her head. "Come on doll, let's get you cleaned up and out of these clothes " she nodded and followed me back to Mira's room.

"Mira said everything should be in the bathroom for you, don't worry about the prospect he's a dumbass." I told her before heading back out to the bar.

"You dumbass, you don't know what's gonna happen when Happy and Vladimira gets back and finds out you man handled her right?" I told him.

"But she was stealing" he tried to defend himself. "What was she stealing?" I growled. "Food" he mumbled. " Are you fucking stupid!" I yelled at him. " Go fucking clean get out of my sight And stay away from the girl."

As I was sipping my beer I heard the sound of heels walking towards me. I looked up and seen Octavia. My dear God she looked like a mini Vladimira, it was honestly scary.

I just hoped this girl could bring back thr Mira, before all this. But I honestly think it's going to be the opposite and that girl is gonna turn out like her and happy which by the God's is going to be scary as fuck.

" Let's get you food sweetheart" I got up and went to the kitchen and got her some food. By the time I was done and headed back out there Happy and Mira walked through the door. The little girl ran towards Mira and wrapped her arms around her.

Vladimira

As we walked back through the doors of the clubhouse I felt arms wrapped around me. I looked down and seen Tavia. I wrapped my arms around her. "Hey baby, we gotta talk to you when you finish eating okay baby?" She nodded and headed back over to Tig.

While she was still eating I walked outside to the bench and lit a cigarette. When looking down at the papers in my hand saying the now me and Happy had full custody of her.

This can go either two ways, the first being that this not being what she wanted. The Second is that she is happy about it.

After a little while I heard the door open to the clubhouse and I see Tavia walk out and come sit next to me. "What did you need to talk about? Am I in trouble for what happen this morning?" I look at her, what happen this morning? I figured I'll just ask Tig later

"No baby, your not. I wanted to show you something." I slide the paper across to her and she starts reading it and then looks up at me. " so does this mean I'm not going back to him?" She asked really fast.

"Yes baby that means Happy and I are now your Guardian, is alright with you?" I ask, kinda worried that it wouldn't be. " can I call you guys ma and pa? If not its okay I just never really had parents " she looked down.

I could tell she was scared of me telling her no she couldn't. I got up and stood her up and lifted her head. " baby, you can call us whatever you want" she giggled and hugged me tightly.

We walked into the clubhouse and she instantly ran forwards Happy and wrapped her arms around him. I noticed him flinched before wrapping an arm around her.

I saw Tig at the bar so I walked up to him, " so mine telling me why my daughter thought she was going to be in trouble for whatever happy this morning? " I raised my eyebrow.

He looked up " yeah, the prospect was man handling her this morning because she was trying to get food"  I looked at him. "Are you fucking kidding?" I looked around and didn't see him.

I stormed out of the clubhouse forwards the garage, I saw the little dumbass bent over the hood of a car. When I reached him, I yanked him yup by his cut.

"Listen here you little boy, touch my kid again and you will learn what happens to those who cross me, do you under stand me?" I growled pushing my knife into his neck.

I felt arms wrapped around me "mama its okay, I'm okay" I looked at her before shoving the prospect to the ground and stepping over him with my arms wrapped around my daughter.

................................................................................

Later that evening Happy, Octavia and I head out to the diner for dinner. After dinner we headed back to the clubhouse.

When we walked inside the looks on everyone's face, was either surprised/shocked or they were smiling seeing ass Happy's arm was wrapped around my waists and my arm was over Octavia's shoulders.

I just ignored them and walked off with Tavia back to my dorm and getting ready for bed.

No ones POV

To say that everyone saw that coming would be and understatement. Everyone knew no one could handle Vladimira or Happy, the temper they both carry isn't for the lighthearted.

So when they walked in the door looking like a family with that little girl they just adopted, like it was an everyday thing, it did cause worry to some people.

Clay felt like she was trying to wiggle her way in and mess things up.

The rest of the guys were just Happy for Haps. That he actually found his match, but felt bad because his match seemed even worse then he was.