Chapter two

Vladimira's POV:

Once I barged out of church, I went looking for Gemma and found her leaning against my car smoking a cigarette.

Once I reached her I asked her "where is it? Where do this Nazi pieces of shits hang out?" I clenched my fist waiting for her to answer..

"Mire you can't go there it will just get worse" she told me with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her hand, "mama tell me now" I growled trying to keep my anger in check with her around me.

"hairy dog" she whispered. I smirked knowing that these pieces of shits will have a very long painful night.

I kissed her.cheek and hugged her before walking my truck before I got I'm I heard Gemma tell someone to fallow me and make sure I didn't get hurt.

I hopped in and started it and speed out of the lot and headed to hairy dog, half way there I looked back in the mirror and saw one of the guys, I smirked and pulled into the parking lot.

I jumped out of my truck and walked to the back and put the tail gate down and lifted the floor and took out my hunting knife and my .9mm and made sure it was loaded.

Just as I was putting the gun in the back of my pants and covering it with my jacket. I saw the guy that had grabbed me when I went after clay.

"If you are here to stop then I will hurt you just as I am them, so you wither stay the fuck out of my way or help me do what clay is too much of a pussy to do darlin" I growled and started walking to the front door, I smirked as I heard him fallowing me.

As I reached for the door handle I slam the door open knowing that I would catch everyone's eyes. As I stood there I look too happy and asked him"which ones" do you looked at me and then pointed at three of the men in the back playing pool.

I walked up to them in and pointed my gun at them, notices as happy did the same as well. " Either you three come with me our I will show everyone in here how much of a pussy you are" I growled they looked at me and then to each other and started to come at me, the closest one to me I shot in the knee and the the other to as well.

Once I put my gun back knowing they won't do anything else I looked to happy who had walked behind them and knocked them out.

I looked around for two more guys and I found to fairly strong looking men and walked to them and ask " I will pay you each two hundred dollars if you can help a lady bring her trash to her car" they instantly nodded and got up to help happy bring the three men to the back of my truck.

Once the men were inside the back I slammed the tailgate shut and payed the two men before getting in my truck. I looked to happy who told me to follow him.

As we turned on to a dirt path, at the end of it there was a single shed/barn looking building.i parked with my tail gate facing the barn doors and hopped out.

I smirked at happy and started to drag the men inside of the barn and walked back to my truck and pulled out three heavy duty chains that I kept, I looked over at happy and raised my eyebrow at him. This is going to interesting since I never have anybody with me when I do this or even being watched doing this.

Who knows maybe he can handle it, but if you can't then he'll realize how fucked up I truly am, which honestly either way I don't give a shit. Once I got everything I needed set up I looked to happy and asked him "are you going to come in or stay out here?"

happy's POV:

I followed her into the barn. Once inside I noticed she had a table set up with different kind of knifes and whips.

I looked at you questioning what she was doing with the whips. This girl was something completely different, she reminded me of Tig and myself.

She truly enjoyed torture, that was clear. Most girls shy away from this shit, the blood and the violence.

But not her. Which just brings up more and more questions about who she is and what she is about.

Vladimira's POV:

Once I had everything set up I stripped off my jacket and grabbed the whip, this whip was more than just a whip.

It had 24 hairs that where 24" long and at the end it had 2" small blades on them. I walked up to the men and stripped of there shirts and walked to the front of them and eyed them " this is how this is going to go I'm going to ask you a question and if I don't get the answers I want then my little friend here will be slashed across your chest, do you understand me" I growled.

The bigger guy of three looked up and smirked " I ain't telling you shit bitch" he spat at me..I laughed "very well, one of you will break" I said as I walked closer to the ballsy one and brought the whip back and brought it down on his chest making him cry out bringing it back again and doing it again harder this time making the cuts deeper then the last.

I stepped back and saw the look the other two were giving each other. "Happy my dear will you grab this one" I pointed at the big guy and walked over to the other table in the room and started getting the rope ready.

Once happy put him on the table I tied his hands together and ran the rope under the table and tied his feet together and grab my favorite knife, it was long and curved for skinning animals.

I ran the knife up his chest to his cheek. "Where is you boss" I asked and he just spat at me again. I growled and started taking skin off his cheek. Smirking as he started screaming.

I looked back to happy who had this look on his face, I couldn't decide if it was appreciation or lust. I kept asking the same question I finally got tired of not getting anything out of this man so I went and grab my hunting knife and walked up to his ear and whispered " you like raping woman, taking what doesn't belong to you? Well down I'm going to take what you do deserve to have"

I pulled down his pants and looked back at his face and grabbed his prick and in one quick movement I cut it off. I started smiling at his screaming. I shoved his prick down his throat and walked over to happy, "will you finish this one off for me dear" I smirked as he looked at me with lust in his eyes and walked over and did as I asked..I walked over to the other two men and started whipping them until I got the answers I wanted, I decided I was done for the night and just shot these two in the head before helping happy clean up and dump the bodies and then head back to TM.