Chapter Five

Vladimira's POV:

Once we got to Happy's mom's house, he pulled in to the drive way and I pulled in next to him.

As I was climbing off my bike two woman came rushing out of the house towards happy. I look towards happy and saw him smile. Which surprised me, the whole time I've known him so far he has never smiled. But he looked good smiling.

The two woman started looking at me smiling, I was confused and looked towards happy. He just shrugged his shoulders while smirking.

This asshole I thought. I grabbed my back off my bike as he did the same. And followed the two woman bumping happy out of the way making him chuckle. Once inside happy grabbed my bag from me and walked back into the hallway.

I'm assuming he was going to a room back there. I just stood there while the two woman were going back and forth with each other in Spanish...I was trying to pretend that I didn't know what they were saying, I bit my lip from laughing.

3rd POV:

Happy's mom and aunt stood in the kitchen looking at the girl that happy brought with him. They were surprised that he even brought a woman home with him since he never has before.

They were trying to figure out what she meant to their son/nephew. "Es ella una de sus putas?" His aunt Linda asked Maria Happy's mother.

Maria looked at her sister horrified saying "No, él no nos faltaría el respeto de esa manera y usted sabe que, además, ella tiene su propia motocicleta" they looked back at her. "What's your name child" Maria asked.

Vladimira looked at her "Vladimira pero me puedes llamar Mire. También señora, no soy una de sus putas. Sólo un amigo suyo lo prometo." She told her. Both of the woman look shocked and slightly embarrassed.

Happy's POV:

After bringing mine and vladimira's bags back to my old room. I looked around and looked at the bed wondering how the sleeping arrangements were going to work, the bed wasn't very big and I wasn't sleeping on that hard ass couch.

I walked out closing the door behind me. I was almost out in the living room when I heard my ain't asking my ma if Vladimira was one of my whores and my mom definded me and her and then walk up to Vladimira asking her name.

I was going to start walking out but Mira started talking in Spanish after that I walked out and looked at the shocked and embarrassed looks on my mom's and aunts face. I was even suprised.

Every time I think I have this girl figured out she finds another way to suprise me. But then my mind started thinking about the fact of having her as my personal whore.

My dick stiffened a little at the thought. I looked back at Mira and saw her walk out to go smoke and mess with her bike a little.

I tunred and looked at my ma and aunt. " Ma, what needs to be done? I'll start on it right now." I asked.

Vladimira's POV:

I had decided to just go outside and smoke and work on my bike a little bit. I looked around and noticed a few guys watching Happy's house.

Making me wonder if its because we're here or what. I decided I was going to walk around the house and see if there were anymore guys watching from different areas. Once I got to the back I noticed glass on the ground I looked up to see a window with a board on it.

It looked like the board had been there a little while. I finished looking around the back of the house and saw happy working on the roof.

I walked back inside the house looking for his mom. Once I found her. I tapped her shoulder " can we talk ma'am" and pointed towards the back rooms. She started walking and stopped at what I am assuming was her room.

I started " Look I know you don't know me but I saw the guys out front and the broken window" she paled and started  stuttering " I...I..don't k...know wha.." I stopped her.

"Look I won't tell happy but you need to tell me, I can help and make them stop, I'm assuming someone in the neighborhood doesn't want happy here correct?" I asked and she nodded.

After she had explained to me more about what they were doing to her and saying to her, I know I told her I wasn't going to tell happy but it's his mother and he needs to take care of it so I decided tomorrow, I will tell him and we will handle it after I do what I need to tomorrow.

It was getting dark now and we all just ate dinner and I headed to the back room with happy and changed and laid down on the bed and closed my eyes falling asleep instantly.