Chapter Eight

Vladimira

By the time I got out there the party it was already in full swing. I walked to the bar I got another bottle Jack from the prospect.

after he handed me the bottle I walked off and towards Tiggy who was sitting next to Opie and Juice. I sat down in Tig's lap, surprising him a little bit.

"What are you doing doll" he asked as I chugged some of the bottle. "Getting comfortable, what does it look like?" I chuckled.

He took the bottle from me and drank some before handing it back to me.I wiggled around in his lap and leaned back against his chest causing him to grip my hips and growl in my ear.

I smirk at the fact that I still have this effect on him even after all this time. I grabbed dthe smoke Tig had lit and took a hit.

As I was looking around, I saw Jax, Chib's, and Happy all looking at me. Happy was more or less glaring at me, I am assuming it is because I'm in Tigs lap.

The other two just looked dumbfounded like what they just saw, was still running through their heads.

I turned around in Tigs lap, straddling him, he looked up at me and raised his eyebrow.

I ran my hand up his chest to the back of his neck to his hair, I gripped his hair and pulled back and started kissing and biting his neck. I lick my way up to his ear and whisper " want to give them a show baby?" Biting his ear, he nodded his head.

He gripped my hips as i grinded into his harden cock, he grabbed me throat pulling my face to him and kissing me roughly.

He brought his hand between my legs, feeling i had no panties on, causing me to smirk are that growl he gave.  Before we can keep going I felt a tap on my shoulder, Ignored it until that person did it again. I pulled away from Tig and growled.

When I stood up I saw three croweaters standing there, two of them had there arms across their chest and the other one just stood behind them like she was dragged along for the numbers.

"You need to stay away from the guys they are ours we have been here before you bitch" the first one said. "Yeah, run along honey" the second one followed after the first. I just stood there look at them, trying not to laugh.

"You know sweetie, you don't run shit here. You're nothing more than a cum dumpster, your only purpose is to do as your told, and don't run your mouth.

But it looks like the two of you have forgot your place. And then this girl" I said walking closer to the third girl, causing her to flinch. I noticed and push it a side for the moment.

" You whores drag her with you? For what purpose?" I asked. " She's new and needs to learn her place." One of them said while smiling. I laughed, I looked at the girl.

"Tig baby will you take this poor girl back to my room and get her showered and a change of clothes darlin." He nodded and took her back to my room.

"You to listen to me, and listen real good because I won't be repeating myself, feel lucky I'm giving you a warning and not smashing your fucking faces in and making it to where no one will want you." I growled causing the to flinch.

"Learn your fucking place around me got it." I growled into their faces, before shoving them with my shoulder, I didn't pay attention to any of the eyes that followed me while I walked into my room.

When I got there I saw the girl curled up and crying. "What did you do?" I asked Tig. He looked at me shaking his head "nothing doll, she thinks your gonna hurt her." I nodded and walked closer to Tig, and whispered "tell Happy I want him to come back here in 15" he nodded and walked out.

I looked at the girl, she looked young, to young. I sat next to her on the bed. "sweetheart, what's your name?" I asked softly trying not to scare her.

I waited patiently until she she whispered "O...Octavia" I smiled at her name, she had a beautiful name, it was different. "Octavia sweetheart, look at me" she looked up and hand tears down her face. "Baby how old are you" I asked.

"15" she whispered again. "Honey what are you doing here?" She sat up a little bit. " My dad sold me" she started.

Happy

I watched as Mira walked off down the hall, to say I was turned on would be an understatement. I took another sip of my beer. I saw Tig walking towards me " hey brother, she wants you" he didn't need to say her name I already knew. I nodded and stood up.

I knocked on her door "come in" I heard. When I walked in I saw Mira holding the girl while she was hugging Mira crying. "Baby go get in the shower I will have clothes and a towel for you okay?" Mira told the girl.

She waited until the bathroom door shut and the shower turned on. " Happy she's fucking 15...fucking 15 being turned into a croweater, her father sold her to these Nazi assholes, she ended up getting away a few weeks ago when one of them left the chains on her door unlocked." She started telling me I could tell she was pissed. "What are you gonna do?" I asked..

"she needs parents, someone who will protect her...I'm going to talk to a lawyer tomorrow and have the paperwork drawn up and then I'm going to track down her piece of shit father and make him sign his rights over to me." She said.

"Why did you need me, your a grown ass woman you do what you want" I told her a little confused. " I want her to have two parents, something I didn't have" she whispered. I got what she meant I mean I didn't have a father just my ma. "Would you adopted her with me? I don't trust anyone elseto protect her like we can.

They won't do what needs to be down like we do" I looked at her, I knew this is what she wanted and it looked like she needed this, plus the poor girl is only 15. "yeah, little girl we will do it tomorrow" I told her before walking out.

Vladimira

I got up after happy left, I went to the closet and grabbed sweats and a hoodie for her and an extra towel.

I knocked on the bathroom door before walking in and headed her the stuff before walking out to the room and changing my clothes for bed. I sat on the bed.

Octavia walked out she still hand tears down her face, I pushed back the covers and opened my arms for her, "come here sweetheart" she crawled into my arms and laid her head on my chest.

After a little while she fell asleep. I followed soon after just holding her.

***Hopefully y'all like this...I figured I did some pretty heavy violent stuff that I would put a different side to Vladimira. Thank y'all for reading my story.