Chapter Seven

*****I am going to skip the rest of the time at Happy's moms house.

Vladimira's POV:

We're almost back to charming now. Which I was some what thankful for, His mom was lovely, so was his aunt.

We had about 20 minutes before we would reach Charming. My phone started ringing, I motioned to happy I was pulling over. I answered my phone.

"Hey Gem, everything ok?" I asked her. "Yeah baby, I was just checking where you were at, there's a party tonight at the club house and I want you there" I rolled my eyes as she finished. " We'll be there in 30" I said hanging up .

We have just arrived at the lot. I park my bike next to Gemma's SUV and took my helmet off. I lit a smoke while checking my message. I look up when I heard foot steps walking towards me. It was Tig, I smirked.

"Yes" I asked. He just smiled and looked at me up and down, " you gonna be at the party tonight doll?" I chuckled "why Tiggy? Are you trying to get me drunk and use my body?" He laughed "sure am doll" I stood up and threw my cigarette and got close to him and whispered in his ear "Tiggy baby, we both know you were my little bitch last time, it will always end in you being my little bitch."

I smacked his ass while walking away and laugh a little.

Tig's POV:

After she smacked my ass, my cock harden. I fixed my jeans before going into the clubhouse, annoyed that I was going to have to wait until tonight to use a Croweater.

Mira is something else, she's a freak of nature just like I am, I love it. Once I got into the clubhouse I noticed she was sitting at the bar with a bottle of Jack in front of her.

What most people don't know is that she is even worse, when she's drinking. But the sex is even better when she is. But from knowing what I know someone will most likely end up with a broken nose tonight, at that's the very least.

We have about an hour before the party actually starts. I looked around for clay and walked up to him.

"Hey prez, I think we should call church and warn all the guys about Mira, not all of them know her like we do" I told him. He looked at me and thought about it.

" No I want to see how tonight will be, you and I can keep an eye out but the boys need to learn who she is and that's the only way they will find out" I nodded and walked away I knew this was a bad call but I followed orders, and walked out and looked for Gemma.

(THERE WILL BE SOME SEXUAL STUFF FROM THIS POINT)

Vladimira's POV:

After drinking a some of the jack bottle I brought it back to Happy's room, I went into the bathroom and turned it on and went back out to the room and grabbed my bag and threw it on the bed, before stripping and walking back into the bathroom and took a shower washing and shaving everything.

Once I was done I headed out to the room with a towel wrapped around me.

When I opened the door, I saw happy with his pants down and a whore on her knees in front of him. Her back was to me so she couldn't see me, I smirked and dropped my towel.

I figured if happy was already putting her to use then I was going to as well. I chuckled, alerting the girl I was here. She jumped and turned to look at me.

Happy's POV:

When she dropped her towel I swear I got even harder. Her body was perfect. Her curves, everything.

When the croweater stopped sucking my dick and turned to look at her, I assumed she was going to chase her off. But is that what she did no.

She walked up to Ima and grabbed her by the hair. "Are you going to be a good little whore, and do as your told?" She asked her. Ima nodded and winced as Mira pulled her to the bed and climbed on it and laid down and shoved Ima's head into her pussy.

My eyes widen. I thought for a second, if I was either going to sit there and watch or join. I decided to join, I grabbed a condom and walked behind Ima and shoved my cock into her, making scream out into Mira pussy.

  while watching Mira smirk at me, I pointed even harder into Ima. I was pretending that it was her that I was fucking and not Ima.

I could tell she knew this too. She was getting off on it. I wanted to punish her.

Vladimira's POV:

I have had better woman eat me out, I mean Ima wasn't the worst but she didn't know a damn thing.

I laid there while watching happy hurt her with house he was pounding into her and by the tears that we're landing on my inner thigh.

After awhile I was tired of the shit job she was doing and I sat up and yanking her up my her hair and I slapped her across the face and grabbed her throat. " Little whore here needs to learn what happens when she does do what she is told correctly, don't you agree happy?" I asked him as he was pulling up his pants.

smirking up at him, the croweater looked between us while happy nodded. I got up and grabbed my whip without the blades on it and walked behind the whore and whipped her across the back making her scream out.

While I was bring the whip back across her back the door open. I looked up seeing Jax and Chibs.

I looked back at the whore who tried to run out the open door, before she even got the chance I grabbed her by the hair and brought her back to her knees in front of me.

"Boys come in and shut the door and this time lock it" I said to Jax and Chibs. I bent down and pulled the whores head back making her look at me.

"Now you, did I say you can get up or leave?" I growled, causing her to whimper, "no" she cried out. I stood up and whipped her again. "Now be a good like cum whore and please them" I order her while whipping her again. While I walked off to get dressed.

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

All three of the men looked at each other and then to Ima, happy walked to the door and told Ima to get out before shutting the door.

"What the fuck" Jax's muttered. Chibs nodded his head agreeing. " no clue bother, she walked out of the bathroom and made her start eating her out while she was sucking my cock" happy answered.

"Aye the lass got a body if I say so myself" Chibs muttered. The boys just stood there before they saw her walk out of the bathroom looking fine as hell. They wouldn't tell her but she had cause all of their dicks to become harden.

They cleared their throats, Chibs being the first one to speak. "Lass the party is starting, Gemma had sent us for you." Vladimira smirked knowing they got more then what they came for, she nodded and walked out of the room leaving the boys behind.