JUNGKOOK'S INJURY

㍿. CHAPTER SEVEN
── ( jungkook's injury! )
in which jungkook gets
injured during tour

double update
because i love you

多 ( ㍿. ) ༉‧₊˚.

 ) ༉‧₊˚

the love yourself tour had gone pretty well so far; apart from jimin and taehyung falling on stage and a few abs flash, they were enjoying the european leg of the tour.

well, until jungkook injured himself.

it all happend very fast, two hours prior to their show in london. they were all stretching, everyone immersed in their own pre-show routine.

daeun was sitting on the floor humming the words to 'epiphany', while a staff member was massaging her shoulders to reduce her stress. a loud 'bang' was heard, followed by couple of cries and winces.

this instantly daeun's mom mode activate, her worry growing quickly. she furrowed her brows, looking for the source of the sound when she saw jungkook leaning against the wall, while grabbing his heel with a painful expression.

as soon as daeun saw her dongsaeng's face, she knew it was bad. she stood up from her place, running towards jungkook at the same time the medical staff and the other boys rushed to where he was standing.

"what happened, jungkook-ah?" jimin asked fast, while throwing his arm around jungkook's lower back, holding him up in place.

he let out more cries bending down to grab his ankle, "we need to get him seated so we can check his foot." a medical staff member said, but jungkook couldn't hear him; he was so focused on his own pain and reluctant to let anyone help him.

daeun was very worried for him, since he usually didn't get injured that much, in fact, she was probably the one that got injured the most.

she reached over to cup his face, he had bloodshot eyes, tears falling rapidly from them, "hey, hey, come on gguk, let's sit down." she said in a soft but authoritative voice.

he looked at her, whimpers still leaving his lips. he gave a small nod, not averting his gaze from her. jimin and hoseok put their arms around jungkook, helping him limp towards the couch.

daeun sat right next to jungkook, taking his hand into her own and brushing through his soft hair with the other. he rested his head on her shoulder, watching as the medic checked his ankle.