JEALOUSY

㍿. CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
── ( jealousy! )
in which daeun gets jealous
of halsey
requested chapter

my new story "reverie" is out!
━ ❝ in which nina is a soloist under bighit entertainment. ❞

多 ( ㍿. ) ༉‧₊˚.

 ) ༉‧₊˚

daeun wasn't one to get jealous easily; but when you've spent more than eight years living with the same guys, she couldn't help but feel a bit... possessive over them. it happened unconsciously, though.

she was incredibly excited when she was informed that they were going to be collaborating with one of her best western friend, halsey. she made the guys get close to her.

well, maybe too close for her liking.

daeun huffed for the tenth time on the day, as she heard another comment coming from namjoon at how amazing halsey was. daeun swore that if she heard something along the lines of 'halsey' and 'amazing' again, she was going to jump off of a cliff.

". . . don't you think dae?" jungkook asked.

dara blinked, turning her head from the window of the van that was currently taking them to their next interview in the states.

"sorry?" she said confused, not having heard anything from their previous conversation.

"i was asking you if you didn't think halsey has been so nice to us! and she is so pretty too! and talented! and she─" he was cut off from his rambling.

"yeah. we get it, koo." she said in a monotonous tone; maybe she was being a bit bitchy, but mind you she has been hearing the same speech over and over again ever since they accepted the collaboration.

jungkook furrowed his brows, "everything okay?" he asked confused at her weird behavior.

daeun sighed, leaning her head on he window once again, "i'm good, just haven't been sleeping very well─"

"oh! i texted halsey earlier and she told me the same, she is so tired! we should send her a gift..." dara rolled her eyes as she was being interrupted once again by taehyung. about halsey.

'well, what about if i'm tired? doesn't it matter?' daeun thought.

jin, having caught up with the girl's feelings hit taehyung on the back of his head. he whined, turning to look at the eldest.