𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 ᵏᵒᵒᵏᵘⁿᵍ

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
── 🍶🏹 ་༘࿐
( kookung! )
in which kyung is shipped with jungkook

been feeling so
jungkook biased
recently so here
you go uwu!

[O1] FLIRTING!

something that fans have noticed over the past couple of years, is how flirty and confident kookung has become

something that fans have noticed over the past couple of years, is how flirty and confident kookung has become. wether on award shows, concerts or bangtan bombs, they're not afraid to shamelessly flirt with each other.

"hello army!" kyung smiled to the camera of the iphone, her eyes going small as her dimples appeared, as she currently filming a vlive. the hood of her light pink sweatshirt covering her forehead.

"today's show was amazing! we loved l.a. and we hope we can come back very soon." she said, answering one of the questions fans were making. she talked for a bit, telling stories from tour and answering random questions from armys.

suddenly, she heard a knock on the door, cutting off her talking. she rolled her eyes at the camera.

"let's bet is either jungkook or jimin." she chuckled, standing up from the bed and opening the door. indeed, it revealed jungkook dressed in a black hoodie and gray sweatpants.

she dragged a whining jungkook to the bed, making him visible on the camera, "it's jungkook-ie!" kyung said happily hugging jungkook by the waist, his arms instinctively wrapping around her.

jungkook smiled, still hugging kyung, "oh, you're on vlive? hi army!" he waved. after some convincing, although it wasn't that hard since jungkook would do anything for kyung in a heartbeat, he stayed with her on the vlive.

"what were you doing here, anyways?" kyung asked curiously, turning to look at him as their noses touched. they have been talking and joking with army for a while now.

"i was looking for my hoodie, i think i left it here last night." he said smirking slightly at her, eyes burning on the side of her face. she avoided
eye contact, humming in acknowledgement as she kept her gaze on the fans comments, although both of them were recalling what went down last night.

as kyung changed the subject, jungkook rested his head on her shoulder. she kept talking unamused and tilted her head on top of his. jungkook, feeling a bit confident grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"everyone," he started, "isn't my kyung-ssi gorgeous?" kyung let out a shy laugh, the tips of her ears turning red. she pushed jungkook's shoulder, shaking her head.