MAMA'S '19

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
── ( mama's 2O19! )
in which bts goes to the
mama's

多 ( ㍿. ) ༉‧₊˚.

 ) ༉‧₊˚

one

one. tired!

daeun hairstylist chuckled softly as the idol's head fell foward, her eyes barely open. daeun's makeup artist held her jaw carefully, allowing the hairstylist to quickly finish straightening her hair.

hoseok, who happened to pass by where daeun's sleepy form was sitting, couldn't help but coo at the younger girl, "aigo" he said with a smile.

he got close to her face hugging her shoulders from her side, "daeun-ie" he sing sang, shaking her side to side. daeun whined, furrowing her brows.

"oppa, no." she dragged out, lips falling into her usual pout. hoseok only laughed, shaking her more. "oppa stooop!" she whined even more, trying to pry him away from her.

"wakey wakey, daeun-ie" he giggled as he noticed daeun opening her eyes and pouting at him, letting out even more whines. he kissed her forehead gently, leaving to finish getting ready. daeun looked at her stylists and threw her head back, huffing.

"ah, this is gonna be a long night." her stylist chuckled again, shaking their heads at the exhausted artist.

two. ugly(s)!

daeun talked animatedly with her stylist as she finished the final touches to her outfit. the dress was a bit big on daeun's waist, so jieun, her stylist, was sowing it on some parts.

as she finished, jieun smiled at dae, "all done!" she smiled, happy with her work. "break a leg, d."

daeun chuckled and hugged the older girl. the said the farewells since they would be separated until thwy were in the award venue.