TXT; MEETING

㍿. CHAPTER FOURTEEN
── ( txt; meeting! )
in which bts meets
bighit's new group

Who is your bias in TXT? Mine is Beomgyu! he's cute i can't aajakhajakj

多 ( ㍿. ) ༉‧₊˚.

 ) ༉‧₊˚

bighit's new rookie group was about to debut and daeun was probably the most excited out of all of bangtan. she was very happy that there was finally another group under the label apart from them, as it sometimes got a bit lonely. she also developed a sense of motherhood toward the younger boys.

they were too cute for this world.

a day she would never forget was the day she met them, it was. . . interesting.

daeun was late, as per usual. the boys had headed to the bighit headquarters to meet the members of the new boy group. she decided to take a shower and get some coffee after spending all night working on her new album. (wink wonk, album coming soon ahem)

eventhough namjoon insisted in coming with her, she shoved him, and the rest of the whining boys, out of the dorms.

as she got to the building and went up the elevator, she opened the door to the room. hoseok noticed her first, since he was the closest to the door.

"hey dae!" he said smiling widely at the younger girl.

"hey!" she waved back, leaving her purse on the nearby table.

"here, let me help you." he rushed to her side, as she was struggling to balance all twelve coffees in her hands. she had given one to the receptionist.

she signed in relief, "you are a lifesaver. . ." she turned around, facing the younger boys with a wide smile, "hello! i'm so sorry for being late, i'm daeun, nice to meet you!" she bowed at them.

they all sat there in silence, mouths gaping, not even blinking. they were completely starstruck. the way her eyes sparkled; the way her mouth moved when she spoke.

she was an actual angel.

daeun looked at them slightly amused, while her boys were trying to contain their laughter, "ummm. . . did i, um- say something wrong?" she asked, raising a brow.

the five boys nodded frantically, scrambling to their feet, and bowing at her repeatedly with wide eyes. daeun even feared they were going to faint.