Chapter Seven: Roukou

Everyone stared at star's dead body for a while I looked down at my katana finally justice had been brought to Darkon's death. Sadly this isn't what I came for originally I looked at the door to the "GOD" district of the prison and then looked at Era she shook her head and said "We just had a break out of reality beings. We can't allow visitors at this time." I smiled and then turned to the man beside me "Reality open the door now." He nodded and turned to the door walking up too it and touching it. The door sprang open every single lock on it disengaging at once. I pointed to Elizabeth and victoria "You two get up were going to complete our reason for being here" Era stood up I looked at the women beside me and said "Nearia don't allow anyone to follow us." She looked at me and flicked her fingers tree's growing behind us as we walked down the hall way and opened roukou's cell. Inside was a large room with lava at the bottom of it 5 pillars 4 of the pillar were surrounding one they had Serian's a type of guard that is trained where I was born they would not stop me. I held more authority over them then the people at this prison in the middle pillar was a boy strapped up in every way possible and his straps were chained and his chains were fused with the pillar. I jumped down onto the pillar and pulled down the strap over his mouth and over his ears. "Ello roukou ready to tell me the secrets to immortality yet?" He shook his head and then stopped for a second and laughed manically. Then stopped and said "What are you really here for my dear granddaughter......" I looked at this mess...the most insane soma to ever live he was part of our 17th generation he was brother to the great mage Zetsu the cold hearted businessman only known as the dragon to his competitors keizai. "I want to know about the man who murdered my team....I don't have a very good description of him though" roukou looked at me right in the eyes which I found odd sense his eyes were covered.

"His name is Night Reality the only way you’re going to have a chance of getting near him is getting the full reality council to meet with you the only way you’re going to be able to kill him is....talking with Ayria" He looked up laughing as he said this I pulled the straps over his mouth and his ears and left the cell. Victoria and Elizabeth followed I had reality relock the district and Nearia take down the trees. Without a word we grabbed what they had taken and got back on our ship and flew on "Next stop Annkou" the cordites went insane as I said this the numbers changed every second but if you looked at them you could barely make out 00114269. Elizabeth came up to me and sat down she didn't speak for a while but then she finally said "So.....what did Star do to Darkon? And why do you know so much. And who were those two people I saw with you?" I looked at her and began talking "I have the unique ability to connect with my dead ancestor’s access their memories and even talk to them. I was taught in the way of the sword by Darkon I saw his sword in action in his memories and wanted it for myself but it turned me down when I finally found it. Apparently only Darkon’s unique soul would satisfy its lust for the battle field. So I made my own sword's exactly how his sword was made but I decided to make two I used all the same resources even used the same forged them in the same forge. I worked hard I even gather resources that weren't used before and when the time finally came...the time to search for the souls I'd put into the swords I knew the first one I wanted Nearia Aeigia the so called Guardian of Light but the second soul was an even rarer find I found the soul of reality the being born in the first reality that god created he was chosen to watch over this reality. But he got himself killed and his soul got stuck in this reality. Thus I captured his soul and put it into one of my swords. Nearia hates the reality council because she was very close to Darkon her soul was fused with his."

Elizabeth just stared at me for a second and then looked down. "Uchimasu always told me so many stories of his adventure's with Darkon...all the things he saw.....He even told me about the one thing no one knew of Darkon....The women he loved." I was disconnected from the world with that so many of Darkon’s memories were flooding into my mind I had tried to keep from viewing these memories but it's as if I couldn't help me self anymore. As if some sort of restraint I had built up had been torn away by Elizabeth I don't know what happened next I just know that when I came too Elizabeth was sitting beside me asleep and my pillows eyes face everything was a mess. When Elizabeth woke up she told me I had fallen on the floor bawling not reacting to anything anyone did then ayia had them transport me to this bed. "Sorry I guess the trigger for something that held such an emotional bond to Darkon made me react since he's the soma I’ve most looked into and contacted." Elizabeth nodded slightly and then...it confused me but I didn't mind it made me feel safe....for the first time since my mother last did this.......She hugged me I wasn't sure what to do....but I hugged back we just sat there for a moment and then she let go I was happy she did but at the same time I wanted her to stay. I smiled and said "Thank you..." Very silently but just enough so she could hear me.  I checked the time until we arrive and sighed I went over to the closet in the room and pulled out a red black and white kimono black tight pants and black boot's I dropped my current clothes on the floor leaving me in my underwear Elizabeth squealed slightly "You can leave...if you want too" I said with a slightly teasingly at the end as I dropped my panties revealing my ass too her. And then slightly after teasingly bending over for the black tight pants I pulled them up. But they were so tight that is was basically like I was still haft naked I tried to take my bra off but I couldn't get it to unhook. I stood there for a second and then turned to Elizabeth..."Um.....could you help me?....You can't really wear anything under this outfit." I said blushing lightly she blushed for a little and then came over unhooking it for me. When it came off she slightly looked away but then looked backed she took notice to the tattoo on my right breast "That's the organization tattoo right? Mine's on my back...." she said slightly putting her hand on it and then realizing what she was doing and backed away "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed "Its fine I said turning away so she couldn't see me blush I put on the kimono and put tie it and pulled up the boot's I walked up to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered in her ear "We will be arriving soon miss Tsutus" I walked past her and out of the room.