Chapter Nine: The Council

I chased after Auria and Elizabeth, We in a hall there was a man dusting stone from his shoulder he looked a lot like Auria "Damn cat I'll get in that room one of these days!" He shouted and then noticed us "AURIA!" he exclaimed Auria looked as if a sudden memories of pure annoyance had just entered her head she slapped him away and walked past him into the room we could hear a purring when I peaked in I saw a small black cat standing on the bed he looked at me with such a powerful stare I backed away. "That's kuro he has been around longer than anyone can remember according to Auria this was Darkon's room for whenever he was here. Kuro still guards it to this very day he only lets Auria in because she reminds him of Darkon. From what I understand Kuro was born on the same day as Darkon was." The man’s voice felt as soothing as he explained the cat. "And no one's ever been able to get past him?" I asked interested "No kuro spent 11069 years by Darkon's side he is so in tuned to Darkon's power that not a single soma has been able to beat him in combat he's barely ever had to change forms to beat some of us but no one in the last 20 generations has challenged him to that point." He replied Auria came out of the room and shut it giving a grim look to him I guess he was her brother but I wasn't sure then a man in a long white coat with golden cross's embossed on it came walking down the hall for a split second I felt an insane amount of power and then it vanished "I didn't know we were having guest dear daughter who might these two young lady’s be?" he said coming to a stop a few feet away "Elizabeth Tsutus......and Victoria........Narugit" as Auria finished my last name I found my self surrounded by golden blades of light "You dare bring a Narugit to our city!" He yelled I was terrified that’s when the golden cross's on his coat hit me...he was a sage of light. "She’s okay farther she's my team mate she was alone with fear and didn't even break down." The sage looked at me carefully and the blades disappeared. "What do you want Auria you wouldn't come here if you did not want anything." he said grimly looked at her with a face that screamed disappointment "Oh really farther I can't visit my dear family" She said sarcastically studying him and then continuing to talk "I want...to contact the council of reality and set up a meeting." his face turned from disappointment to shock then rage then some sick twist of proud and disbelief as if he was proud but didn't think she could do it.

 Auria went off her farther and Elizabeth went off to do some things that she didn't tell me about. I slowly peered into the room that the cat was in "Get out of sight Narugit I was there for what your ancestor did and to make it worse you have her name." the cat said with such a hatred it made me want to hide. "Um...what exactly did she do? No one in the Narugit family knows what happened." the cat stared at me as if trying to figure out if I was lying or not. "She made her way into Darkon’s life....then into his heart...then she tore her way out while stealing many magical artifacts’s from Darkon’s personal collection. Of course we have taken all of them back." I was shocked why would my ancestor do that I walked off exploring the castle/manor/palace whatever this damn thing is. I walked into a large room I stopped I saw something.....There were 7 large statues they all had names and titles below them "Darkon The Storm of Death, Uchimasu The Huntsman of Death, Majikku The Mage of Death, Kensei The Fist of Death, Lushray The Bride of Death, Kami The Child of Death and Kuro The Follower of Death" It was amazing it felt as if they were really in the room "You know no one can figure out why they were all something of death or why the Lushray lady was called the bride of death of course Auria knows" I turned around and saw a kid with white hair siting on another set of statues one looked like a younger version of Darkon I read the titles below these ones as well "Darkon The Swordsman, Victoria The Snake Witch, Hassori The Liberian, Vivian The Vampiric Cat, Sky The Trickster" The boy dropped down and turned to me as I looked into his eyes it was like nothing else existed expect him everything was white and then there was him looking at me with demonic yellow eyes "If you hurt Auria in any way I'll kill you." he walked off leaving me there terrified when I looked around It felt like all the statues were staring down at me I ran down the hall only to be confronted by more statues I ran off into a room and hid in the corner.

I heard footsteps coming so I entered the closet but something odd happened all of a sudden the closet was empty I peered out of the room and found that everything had changed when I tried to open the door of the room I just went right though it as if I was a ghost I saw someone coming they didn't seem as if they noticed me then I recognized him it was Darkon but how he had people with him he had my ancestor walking with him! Images started to flash I was watching the history between my ancestor victoria and Darkon they were lovers! So what went wrong I wondered and then I saw it Darkon was frozen by snake poison as victoria searched though his books "You won't find it........I gave it to someone" Darkon said laughing she turned to him and put a knife to his neck "WHO!" he chuckled as he started to move his body the room cracking I was only viewing this somehow but I could feel is amazing power "You don't scare me darky you would never hur-" she was cut off as a black and red mask started form over Darkons face "I might not but if I give into the madness of Aarkon oh he will enjoy it so much" She backed away "No no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" She teleported away but she lost an arm I looked at him 'Aarkon' one of the sides of Darkon said to be the creator of demons the mask broke as Darkon took control....he took out a book "She betrayed me...for the draconic snake magic....." The book started to burn as he looked at it and threw it away walking off all of a suddenly I was back in the closet I walked off and found the boy that was trying to get past kuro before "Um Auria want's you" he said before walking away I followed him to Auria and when we settled down Auria spoke up "Okay we got a meeting with the council....now I want you guys to get every single one of your powerful friends." she smiled devilishly as she said this.