3 6 h o u r s

Ellie:

After another ten minutes me and Harley get into my yellow jeep and begin driving to the mall.

"Maddison's gonna be there so don't be weird. I'd like to keep my friends." i say to him and smile.

"Yeah whatever" he says back.

"You know you could get yourself an outfit too right? You need to wear something more nice tomorrow." i ask

"Sure. I'll se what i can find." he retorts.

"More like i will. Your sense of style is absolutely garbage." i giggle.

"Funny"

"No i'm serious. One time you-" i was cut off when my smile turned to a frown and my car auto stops and i slam back into my seat. The guy in the opposite black suburban throws his hand in the air and mouths stuff to me. I hold my hand up and mouth sorry and i pull away.

We sit in silence for a few minutes when he interrupts the serenity. "Next time i drive." he laughed

"It was one time" i tell him.

"No last time you almost ran over a dog" we argued until we arrived to the parking lot of the mall. We walk in and i turn into Chanel.

"How long until she gets here?" He asks as he rounded the rack i was searching through.

"Uhm. I don't know. she said she was on her way when we left the house but she lives like 5 minutes further. She should be here any minute" i tell him as i hear the beep from the front of the store signaling someone walked in but i just continued searching.

"Boo!" i felt to hands land on my shoulders and i jump.

"Oh my god. I hate you so much. you know i get scared easily." i say as i put my hand on my heart.

"I didn't know where you were. i fricken searched the whole mall. I should've known this was your first stop." she rolls her eyes.

"You really should have." i laugh.

"Who's this?" she asks. She hadn't met my 'new family' yet. They had just moved into the house not even a month ago and after we graduated she went to Paris for a month.

"Harley, the step brother i like. You have to come over for dinner to meet Alina and i guess Mitchell" i explain.

"Sounds good. I'm sure he's not that bad. Hi i'm Maddison." she shakes Harley's hand.

"As she said before, I'm Harley." he smirks.

We continue to shop and look through the whole store and by the back of the store, i finally found the dress i loved.

It was a beautiful emerald green spaghetti strap dress with a lace top and a slit up the right leg.

"You look stunning." she raises her eyes brows and smiles.

"You look beautiful Elle" Harley surprisingly says.

"Thank you" i pause. "Now all we need is to find you two outfits." i tell them as i walk towards the counter.

"Wait wait wait. I wasn't aware i was invited." Maddison stops walking

"Well now you are. Find a dress, on me." i say as i pull out my shiny black credit my father gave to me.

"I can't have you paying for me. I'll just borrow one of yours." she says shrugging.

"You're an idiot. Just pick one you like or i'll pick one for you that i know you saw." i tell her sternly.