D i n n e r

Ellie:

Alina did both of us a favor and pushed breakfast back from 8am to around brunch time.

I woke up a little earlier than i should've but decided i should just get started with my day.

Rather than waking Maddison up to get to my closet, i take the hallway entrance and pick out my day outfit. I picked a blue t-shirt with denim jeans and a white sweater along with a long sequined necklace. I knotted the end of my t-shirt and went along downstairs.

Good morning honey

Good morning honey." my dad greets me the same way he does everyday by him giving me a hug with a kiss on my forehead

"Good morning dad. Good morning Lina."

"Good morning dear." alina replies

We sat down for brunch and began eating.

"So," my dad chews his food. "who's idea was it to invite the Rutherford's to dinner without asking me?" he asks

Me and Alina look at each other then back down at our food.

It takes a a few seconds before one of us speaks up. "I was going to tell you baby, but i just thought of the idea last night. I just thought we could uhm, meet the newest addition to the team you know?" she covered for me, i smiled at her.

"Well, i would like it if you asked before making plans." he placed his fork down

"Wait, how did you even know they were coming over?" she asks

"Sophia called before breakfast asking if they should bring anything" he finishes his food and starts to scroll on his phone.

"Alright well, i better head to the grocery to pick up the stuff i need for the dinner." she explains.

"How about i join you and before we can go to the mall to pick me out an outfit that says 'i'm sorry i let your daughter get kidnaped'?" i laugh sarcastically.

"Sure baby, i need some new clothes anyways." we walk around the counter. "I feel like i'm gaining weight." she whispers.

"You look gorgeous." i tell her.

¥¥¥

We arrive at the mall first and we walk to, of course my favorite store, Chanel.

We walk around for a while until she finds a beautiful white loose shirt.