2 6 h o u r s

Ellie:

once we got back from the mall, Maddison pulled up in her green toyota and followed us inside. Alina was cooking along side my dad, although he isn't very much help. Mitchell is in the living room watching the walking dead and Melody is in the garden in the back.

"Oh, Ellie." she sets down her deep pot as she notices my presence. "Wasn't expecting you so early." she dusted her hands on her pencil skirt. "Hi, you must be Maddison. I've heard so much about you." she shakes her hand. "Welcome to the new house, i'm Alina." she introduces

"Yeah as you said, I'm Maddison. This is an extravagant home you guys have here" she says looking towards the raised ceiling and Siroski chandelier.

When it was just me, my dad and my sister, we had a much smaller, less expensive house. Not because we didn't have the means, i mean Alina doesn't contribute much to the house, but because we didn't need it. We were a very modest family.

"Here, lets get your stuff up to my room." i say as i take one of her bags she always brings, even though i know she'll borrow my stuff anyways.

We make it up to my moderate size room and i set her stuff on my messy, low set bed.

"What is this?" she asks.

"What ever could you mean?" i ask sarcastically

"You're an idiot" she says hitting my shoulder "No but i'm serious. How did you go from a three bedroom, 2 bath to an absolute castle?" she widens her eyes.

"It's different." i simply say.

"Of course your house looks like this and your bedroom would look like this." she scoffs and flicks one of the plant leaves i have hanging down.

"It's cute

"It's cute. Shut up!" i pout.

"Yes it is but it's just different from how the house says it should look." shes still looking around.

"Well, just because my place of living has changed, doesn't mean i have." i wink

"And that's why i love you." she explains

Me and her both change from our outfits from the mall for dinner and lay down on my bed for a few minutes until we get called down.

I took off my sweater and left my bralette on and put some grey sweatpants on and she put on a pink sweater over her tank top and jeans.

"Your dad seems to really like Alina." she says

"Yeah. He's finally happy." i speak as we go down the stairs.

We arrive at the kitchen immediately after i hear the timer for the oven go off.

"Dinner" Alina yells as she turns around to meet my eyes. "Oh gosh. You scared me, i didn't even know you had come down." she holds her hand on her chest.