T h e E v e n t

Disclaimer: this chapter had a TON of pictures. i dont know what to tell you if you don't enjoy that but it just give me a better way to give you a visual of how i see them. Thx for staying. :))

Ellie:

It reached 4 very quickly. After i dropped Mel off at her friend's house, i went back to mine and Maddison had hoped into the shower so I found went to find Alina in her bedroom struggling to zip her dress. 

"Your dress is beautiful" i say half peaked into her room and she jumps as she always does.

"Ellie, i swear you need to stop doing that" she holds her heart. "Thank you" she finally acknowledged my comment about her dress.

"The black compliments your hair." i reach for her hair "May i?" she nods

I take her hair into my hand and pulled her front hairs into the back and began twisting them. I bobby pinned both sides in the middle of the back of her head and pulled a few hairs in the front to frame her face.

"You are absolutely beautiful" my dad walking in and she giggles

I step back and let them have a moment and eventually once it got too kissy for me, i go back to my room.

Maddison is just now getting out of the shower in her towel and she is getting her dress from my closet.

"Hey. Where were you?" she asks me as she realizes i'm here

"I was helping Alina with her hair, but then my dad walked in and started to be gross as always." i roll my eyes.

"Well, the bathroom is all yours" she says "Will there be food there? I'm famished"

"We literally just ate at one and like an hour ago, you ate the left overs." i laugh and she turns away, acting embarrassed

i go to the bathroom and curl my hair into bouncy spirals and applied mascara, lipgloss and highlight.

When i was done, i walked out and grabbed my dress from the closet and realized she was freaking missing again.

I looked for her for a good 10 minutes before i gave up and asked Alina to come help me. I slipped my dress and shoes on and looked at myself in my closet door mirror.