Discussions

After the incident at the docks I had been keeping my distance from Blake. I had barely said a word to her in the past few weeks. Instead choosing to focus on my plan for taking on the brotherhood at Hellgate. Today more students had arrived at Beacon from all over the place. Needless to say it was putting me on edge having so many new people around. I was sat in the library trying to look up current maps of the surrounding areas of Hellgate. Across from me I could see my team loudly playing a board game. In truth it was mainly Ruby and Yang causing the noise. I could see Ren from team JNPR trying to read behind them in peace. I could feel his frustrations myself but I decided not to get involved in telling the two to be quieter. Not that they would listen anyway. I was starting to grow frustrated. "For fuck sake why is there no useful information in this place!" I say louder than I meant to. I realise now that everyone in the library is looking at me including my own team members. Not wanting to cause any more fuss I close the book I was using and walk out of the library with a frown on my face. I didn't realize I had passed by Sun and his friend as I left.

3rd Person.

Sun turned to his friend Neptune. "Listen whatever you do don't piss that guy off." Neptune looks at him. "Dude come on this is me I'm sure I could take him." Sun puts his hand on his friends shoulder. "No man that guys is seriously nuts he has like some demon possessing him I swear. Don't tell Blake I told you this but..."

Blake POV

I was sat at the table with my team. they were all focused on playing some board game Ruby had brought with her but honestly I didn't really care about playing games right now I had two things on my mind right now. The White fang and Y/n who had been avoiding us all the last few weeks. It had been surprising to see him get so publicly annoyed just before he had left he normally would wait till he was in private at least. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sun talking so I listened in. "No man that guys is seriously nuts he has like some demon possessing him I swear. Don't tell Blake I told you this but I don't trust him around those girl who knows what sorts of things he might do them. He always quite creepy I can't understand why they even let him stay at beacon really. " I instantly feel very annoyed. What did Sun know about Y/n? He barely knew the guy sure he had a shocking first meeting with him seeing the Darkness first hand. If only he took the time to get to know Y/n properly and learn his past see for himself that there is more to him than just the Darkness. "Sup losers?" I hear him say turning to see him stood beside me at our table. "Hey Sun." One of my teammates says. " Ruby, Yang, Blake.. Ice Queen." Weiss gets annoyed. "Why does everyone keep calling me that!?" Sun introduces the person beside him and he immediately flirts with Weiss. "I Never took you as the board game playing type." Sun says to me. I look up at him. "Right.. well I think I'm done playing actually.." I get up and walk past him leaving the library. As it was getting darker I head back to the dorm. An hour later I was sat on my bed thinking about everything that had happened recently. I notice the door starts to open. Y/n walks in with tired eyes. Recently he has been avoiding us all. Especially me.

Y/n Pov

After walking out the library I had checked in on Johnny to see how he was doing. I spent an hour with him just talking about plans for Hellgate. Johnny was still annoyed that I had not let him help me take down the brotherhood squad that invaded Beacon a while back but he understood why I wouldn't let him now. "It was because you knew what it was like right?" He says and I nod. "At first it feels good getting revenge. Then one day you look at yourself and say what makes me better than them? It's then that you realize that you are not anymore your just doing it for yourself now. Well.. I guess you could say revenge is a way to make yourself feel better in the first place. But you quickly lose your morals fast. Right now the only thing that separates me and the brotherhood apart is our purposes. They want the darkness to do who knows what with it. Me? I just want to protect everyone who has been willing to give me a new life." Johnny lights up a cigarette beside me now and I look at him. "Sorry you don't mind do you?" I shake my head. "We all deal with grief in our on ways who am I to complain." I got up to look out the window it was dark out now I should be going soon then. "How did you deal with it then?" Johnny asks me. I take his scroll from the table typing in something and pass it to him. He looks at it and his eyes go wide. "That was you?" I nod what I had showed him was a news article from 5 years ago. "Massacre in Vale..20 dead.. yeah that was me. That is what I stopped you from becoming." I left his room now heading back to my now.