Training and Angry cat

3rd Person

When Y/n arrives class is halfway through. A man with Gray hair is at the front is telling a story about when he was a boy. The professor doesn't stop the story but rather glares at Y/n for being late and out of uniform. Y/n doesn't care he simply takes his seat besides Blake. Who looks at him with crossed arms. "Why are you so late?" Y/n simply puts his elbow on the desk and uses his palm to keep his head up as he looks at Blake. "Ran into Ozpin talked about a few things." Blake shakes her head and turns back to focus on the lesson. Y/n watches as Ruby and Yang appear to be giggling at something Ruby drew. The teacher quickly catches onto this and they stop before he carries on. Y/n notices Weiss looking more and more agitated as the story continues. He rolls his eyes as the teacher starts to list off things that make a good huntsmen. "So, Who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" Weiss's hand goes straight up. "I do sir!" Y/n is not surprised it's Weiss. "Well then, let's find out." A cage begins to rattle beside the professor catching everyone's attention. "Step forward, and face your opponent." Weiss was now stood in front of the class in her combat stance. Y/n had not moved an inch showing little interest to the fight about to take place. His teammates on the other hand decided to cheer on Weiss. "Go Weiss!" Yang says. Followed by Blake. "Fight well!" "Yeah represent team RWBY!" 'Well they have team spirit...' y/n thinks. Weiss gets frustrated with Ruby. "Ruby. I'm trying to focus." This annoys y/n for someone reason. Sure Ruby could be a little too cheerful at times. But she was only trying to show her teammate some support. Ruby apologises and the fight begins.

A boarbatusk comes running out the cage towards Weiss. It charges directly at her. She dodges to the side swiping her sword at it. The professor only laughs. "Ha ha weren't expecting that we're you." Ruby starts to cheer for Weiss again. However Weiss begins to struggle and is quickly disarmed the boarbatusk knocking her back. "Oho, now what will you without your weapon?"
Weiss quickly sees the Grimm charging at her. She rolls out the way leaving it to collide with a desk behind her. This leaves her free to run towards her rapier. Y/n decides to use his knowledge from the forest to help his team. "She's lacking the killer instinct of targeting her enemy's weakness. In this case it would be the stomach it has no armour on it." His team looks at him feeling like they learned more from him than the actual lesson itself. Ruby quickly nods. "Weiss! Go for it's belly! There's no armour underneath-" Weiss only gets angry at Ruby again. "Stop telling me what to do!" Y/n gets annoyed once again. "She also lacks being able to work under a leader." The attention is quickly back on the fight as the boarbatusk rushes at Weiss differently than before. Weiss blocks it with her semblance causing it it be knocked back and vulnerable. Weiss seizes the opportunity and finishes it off. The professor then congratulating her. "It indeed appears we are in the presence of a true huntress in training." Weiss finally comes out of her stance. "I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings and stay vigilant. Class dismissed." Weiss simply storms off leaving her team behind. Y/n gets up "I'm going to get this stupid reading assignment out the way. I'll be in the library if you need me." He turns to leave. "They have a library?" He hears from Blake. "Yeah I used it to rest while you were all in the forest. Come on I'll show you where it is." Blake nods and gets up to follow him. "I guess we will See you guys later then." Blake and Y/n leave and head towards to the library. "Man those two seem to be so close almost makes me kind of jealous." Yang says to Ruby who has already now disappeared in search of Weiss.

Y/n and Blake arrive at the library. He shows her the quiet spot he had found yesterday the two sitting beside one another. It was a smaller desk hidden in one of the aisles surrounded by books rather than the ones in plain view. Y/n had begun to work on the reading assignment while Blake had chosen a book to read. Y/n was halfway through the assignment. "This is ridiculous I already know all of this stuff..." He closes the book and puts his head down on the desk closing his eyes. Blake looks at him from her book trying to study his features. After 5 minutes y/n speaks. "Is something on your mind?" It catches Blake off guard. "Huh? what?" He opens his eyes and looks at her. "You haven't turned a page for the last five minutes. Given how fast I see you read I doubt you were having any trouble with your book. So this leads me to ask is there something on your mind?" He fakes a smile trying to get her to open up to him. Blake's curiosity gets the better of her and she asks him truthfully. "Why didn't you tell the others about Olivia last night?" The fake smile drops immediately with Y/n lifting his head from the table. "Because I'm not ready for that conversation with them which makes it private between just me and you for now." Blake nods. She understands when someone doesn't want to talk about their past with others she was guilty of it herself after all. 'Why did he tell me about it then?' She decides not to ask and instead goes back to her book. Y/n gets up and looks through the shelves but never picks a book in the whole time they spend there. An Hour later Blake closes her book getting up. "We have Class soon you ready to go?" Y/n shakes his head. "I have something to do I'll catch up." Blake nodded and left Y/n in the library. Y/n headed back to his room. Once inside he noticed a hammock on the floor. "Well It's better than the floor." He picks it up then proceeds to set it at the end of Yang and Blake's side of the room. Y/n finishes nailing the supports to the ceiling. Once he was finished he quickly tests it out quickly realising that he won't be seen by anyone who walks through the door much to his liking. Soon he gets down and picks up the swords he had chosen last night. "Sorry Blake but I would rather start learning to use these than go to class." He attaches them to his back and leaves the room looking for somewhere to practice in peace and quiet.

Eventually Y/n found what appeared to be a training facility. It seemed a little older and run down compared to the rest of the school. However it was completely deserted.