Chapter 5

Rylee's POV
*Dream sequence*
I woke in a dark place that I couldn't recognize. "Hello? Where am I?" I hollered. I then stood up realizing I was on a giant plate on the kitchen table. I then started to panic. "What's going on? Why am I on a giant plate?" I then felt the ground rumble. I look up to see Harry with an evil smirk on his face. "Hello, Rylee." He said in a malicious voice. "You thought I was a gentle giant, huh? Well, you thought wrong." I froze in fear not knowing what to do. "I'm gonna show you what I'm really like." I screamed as soon as he started to dangle me. "I think I might have a little snack." As he lowered me down towards his mouth, I screamed for help.
*End of dream.*
I woke up screaming. I got so scared I started to cry. I then feel two huge hands gently pick me up. I realized Harry brought me up in front of his face. I was really scared. As he lowered me down, I screamed because I thought he was gonna eat me. But instead, I felt a huge pair of lips on my body, knowing that Harry gave me a gentle kiss. I stopped screaming. He then pulled away to look at me. "You thought I was gonna eat you, didn't you?" He spoke softly as he sat up and placed me on his palm. I continued to cry. "I'm so sorry Harry. I just had a huge nightmare." I said. "I kinda figured and it was about me." He said. "You poor thing. Did someone hurt you before?" I nodded yes. "All that fear that you have of people hurting you must have created that nightmare about me." He then brought me into a hug. "I'm so sorry, Rylee. I know another human has hurt you before. But I just want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm here to keep you safe, ok sweetheart?" I nodded yes. "Let's get you back to sleep." I then leaned against his chest. "Hey Harry, can you sing a song for me?" I asked. "Of course, love." He then started to sing Two Ghosts. His voice was so soothing, I fell asleep peacefully. I can't believe I almost thought Harry was a monster because of a nightmare but he's the polar opposite of that. He's so sweet and he keeps me safe.

Harry's POV
I stopped singing as soon as she fell asleep peacefully. I felt so bad that she had a bad life before. The nightmare she had about me nearly made me cry. But I'm glad she realized that it was just a dream and that I would never eat her. She's way too cute to be eaten. I love Rylee so much and I will do whatever it takes to keep my little angel safe.

The Little Borrower (H.S)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें