Chapter 8

Rylee's POV
I felt Harry set me down on the table. "I'll make us some breakfast so you have time to calm down, ok sweetie?" I nodded yes. I watched him as he started preparing breakfast for us. My heart started beating really fast and I started sweating. I know Harry gave me a kiss but I didn't know if he did that to calm me down, out of love, or both. I've always felt really awkward in these situations. Harry then returned to the table with breakfast and cut up little pieces for me. "Thank you." I said taking my little plate of food. "You're welcome, baby girl." I blush as he called me baby. Could it be that he loves me, too? Or was he calling me that to be nice? My face started to feel hot.

Harry's POV
I was getting really worried about Rylee at this point. Her face was red as a tomato and she was shaking. "Rylee, I'm getting worried about you." I said as I gently picked up Rylee, noticing how much she was shaking. "Oh, baby, you're shaking." I brought her in for a hug. "You can tell me anything, Rylee." I felt her lean on my chest. She looked at me with a nervous look on her face, which could mean one thing. "Do you have a crush on me?" I asked with a big smile on my face. "Y-Yes." She said as she started crying. "Rylee, it's ok." I said as I brought her up in front of my face. "Why were you so afraid to tell me?" She looked at me with sad eyes and tears rolling down her face. "Because I was afraid you would say I'm too small for you." I felt my heart break a little. I figured the same bullies told her no one would go out with her because of her size. That bothers me because everyone deserves love no matter what size they are. "Rylee, I already love you. Why do you think I'm calling you all the cute nicknames I gave you? And I love how small you are. You're so tiny, so delicate, yet you're so cute. When I picked you from the floor last night, I immediately thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world." I saw her blush and shrug her shoulders in excitement, which made me smile. "There's that cute smile I was looking for. There's my little angel." I said as I tickled her little tummy very gently. Her cute little giggles made me chuckle. I felt her tiny arms grab my finger to get me to stop tickling her. Her smile was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I pulled my hand away to look at her. "Rylee, I want you to remember one thing. I love you very much. And don't worry about your size. Because it makes you the cutest girl on the planet." She cried tears of joy. "Thank you, Harry. You're the best." I smiled. I slowly brought her closer and gave her a kiss. I pulled away after about 20 seconds and brought her down into a hug. After a few minutes, I put her back down on the table so we can finish our breakfast. Rylee looked so cute while she ate her breakfast because it looks like she's hugging the little pieces, which were almost as big as her. Yet she ate the pieces very easily and didn't have any problems with the size. She's such a little cutie and I never want to let her go.