Chapter 18

Harry's POV
After a really stressful morning at the hospital, I got home safely without running into any traffic. I got out of my car, walked into the house, and sat down on the couch to relax a little. I then look into my shirt pocket to see how my little Rylee was doing. She was still in a deep sleep. I carefully took her out of my pocket and placed her on my palm without waking her up. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. After about a few minutes, she started to move a little, knowing that she's waking up.

Rylee's POV
I woke up after a good 30 minutes of being in a deep sleep. I looked around and realized I wasn't in Harry's pocket anymore. I saw that I was in his hand instead, which I didn't mind because of how soft his hands were. I looked up to see Harry grinning at me. "Hey sleepy head. How are you feeling?" I smiled back. "I feel a lot better." "That's good. I don't like seeing you in pain. It breaks my heart to see my baby suffer." I felt my face turn red as I heard him call me his baby.

Harry's POV
I noticed her face was turning red, which I found extremely cute. "You're so cute when you blush." I said with a soft smile on my face. "I really hope you're not tired of me saying how cute you are." "I'm not. I love it when you call me cute." Her response made me smile even more. "That makes me very happy, sweetheart." I said as I brought her close to my face and gave her a kiss. "I love you, Rylee." I then brought her into my chest for a hug. "I love you, too, Harry."