Chapter 11

Rylee's POV
As soon as we finished watching the movie, I started to feel uneasy again. "H-Harry?" I hollered at him in pain. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked. I began to cry. "I don't feel so good. My stomach hurts really bad." I said as I grabbed Harry's index finger. "Do you want me to take you to a doctor? They specialize with borrowers at this one place downtown." I look at him in pain. "Yes please." I cried harder.

Harry's POV
"Ok. Don't worry. I'll take you to the hospital to get you taken care of." I said as I slowly stood up while carefully holding Rylee in place. I then went out to my car, unlocked it with my keys, and got in to start the car. "I'm gonna put you in my shirt pocket while I drive so I don't drop you, ok sweetheart?" I saw her nod in pain. "Oh my poor baby. It's gonna be ok, Rylee. I know you're in pain but the doctor will make you feel better, ok?" I then gently placed her in my shirt pocket. "There you go. You're completely safe." I said as I started driving towards the hospital. I can still hear Rylee crying in my pocket. My poor little Rylee's in pain. I gently placed my hand on my pocket to let Rylee know that I'm still here. She knows I'm here but she just likes to be held. I can't do that while driving but thankfully I'm using one hand to hug her. "It's ok, my little angel. We'll get there. Thankfully I don't live too far from downtown. Just lean back to my chest and you'll be fine." I let go gently and I felt her lean on my chest which made me happy knowing that Rylee is snuggling even when she's in pain. She still cried but she calmed down a little. I really hate seeing Rylee in pain but thankfully we're almost at the hospital. I'm determined to get my little angel taken care of.

Rylee's POV.
I began to calm down a little as I listen to Harry's heartbeat. It was very soothing and radiant. Even though I'm in Harry's pocket, I can still feel how soft and warm his skin is. It makes it all the more welcoming for me. I was determined to get better. I snuggled against Harry's chest until we got there so I can feel safe. I think of Harry as a giant teddy bear because of how sweet he is and he makes me feel safe. I'm glad he returned my feelings. I can't wait get better so I can snuggle on him without wincing in pain.