Chapter 6

Rylee's POV
It was the next morning, I started to wake up. When I woke up, I didn't recognize the ground. It was very soft and warm, but I felt it move up and down, realizing I'm not on a bed or on the ground. I sat up to see that I was still on Harry's bare chest. I then decided to lay back down as I felt his heartbeat and radiant heat. I felt him move a little, knowing that he was waking up. I saw his huge hand come towards me and he gently picked me up. He then brought me up in front of his face as he smiled at me. "Good morning, my little angel." I smiled as he called me his little angel. "Morning, Harry." I said sweetly. "I see someone had a better time sleeping after a big nightmare." He said as he sat up and place me on his palm. "I did. The nightmare just felt so real. But when you gave me a kiss, I realized that you were the same gentle giant that I met last night and not the scary demon that ate me." I said to him.

Harry's POV
I knew that Rylee knew that nightmare she had wasn't real. I then brought her in for gentle hug. "I'm glad you realize it. That nightmare was just a lot of your fears all bunched up into something that made you think that I was really gonna eat you. But I'm glad you realize that I'm not a monster and that I'm not gonna eat you. You're way too cute to be eaten." I saw her blush as I told her how cute she was. I then brought her to my face and gave her a kiss. Rylee is really special to me and I love her no matter how small she is.