- two -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。

[a few days later]

It was now Felix's first day at creeputie, me and Chan were already behind the counter waiting for the couple to arrive.

Soon the bell rang, singnalling that the two had finally entered the shop, soon followed by Jeongin's 'morning!' as he dragged the australian behind him.

"Hyungs, this is Felix! Felix, these are Chan and Changbin." Jeongin introduced us cheerfully to which Chan responded with a bright smile and a wave. I just hummed not really concentrating as my eyes scanned the boy with freckled cheeks and black styled hair. He was noticeably taller than me which I despised but I couldn't get enough of his broad shoulders or his face, which was highlighted with a sharp jawline. Then my gaze fixated on his neck, more specifically his adam's apple which stood out a lot and how it went up and down as he swallowed-

My thoughts were cut off when I felt Chan aggressively nudge my arm which he hid by smiling sweetly at the two across from us.

I glared at him but quickly turned to face the young pair.

"So can you please do it, hyung?" Jeongin questioned expectantly as now all of their eyes were on me.

I accidentally made quick eyecontact with Felix but he immediately turned his gaze towards his feet seemingly flustered.

"Sorry, what?" confusion evident in my voice.

"You didn't even listen, bad Changbin." The youngest pouted which I knew made Chan squeal like crazy inside.

"Anyways, I think I forgot to lock the front door so could you show Felix around while I'm going to check?"

I noticed Felix's cheeks growing red as he fiddled with his fingers which made me want to cuddle him to death but decided against it.

"Oh sure, I would be more than happy to do that." I said mischievously, smirk plastered on my face. I sent Felix a quick wink which made him widen his eyes in shock as his cheeks turned even darker shade of red. I was glad that the two others missed it or else I would be in trouble.

"Well then that's settled! I will start making the halloween puddings, have fun!" Chan smiled brightly at me and the australian as he escorted Jeongin to the door but stopped in his tracks when he got next to Felix. He glanced at me before leaning into his ear with an evil smirk and whispered the words that Felix definitely shouldn't ever brush off.  Maybe that wasn't the best way of Chan to say it but he really hoped that he understood what he meant with those words which were; "don't let him eat you up buddy." And even thought Chan had whispered those words, I could clearly heard what he said.

[Time skip to after Changbin showed Felix around 'cause I'm lazy]

We sat down at one of the tables across from each other as I had just finished showing him around the cafe.

"So," I started which made Felix lift his gaze towards me.

"Do you have anything that you're specifically good at making?" I questioned as I tried to make some kind of conversation between us.

"Well," Felix scrunched his nose in deep thought which made me just want to squish his cheeks and boop his nose but I contained myself. But at the same time his surprisingly deep voice caught me off guard.

'with that voice he could throw me off a bridge and I'd say thank you'

"I like to think that I'm good at making caramel pumpkin pie but I'm not sure. I love halloween so much that I learned the recipe just to bake them." Felix explained but I couldn't really focus since all I could do was stare at his plump lips which moved smoothly as he spoke.

But soon I got an idea which made my lips curve into a smile.

"You could teach me that how to make them, what do you say?" I questioned as I placed my elbow on the table and leaned my chin on top of my hand.

I noticed a hint of doubt in his facial expression as he weighted my request.

"Okay, sure. But when?" He agreed a little doubtfully but seemed that he wasn't going to change his mind for now.

"Great! At my house today after work, I'll send you the address." I stated proud for succeeding but not giving him time to comment anything before I already shoved my phone in his hands. He looked confused for a second but after understanding he proceeded to put his number in my contacts before handing the device back to me.

I bid him a quick 'thanks' with a playful wink and stood up from the table. Soon I already disappeared to the back room, not even turning around to see his reaction.

'Now I surely have made my mind. I'm going to make him mine, no matter what'

vote if you enjoyed!