- six -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。

[Felix's POV]

It is now the next day and everyone are just doing their own stuff at the cafe. Except only Chan, Jisung, Hyunjin and I have a shift today. However I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable because of yesterday and I think the other members noticed this too.

Everyone from the seven employees now knew that I went to Changbin's house yesterday and it honestly doesn't calm my nerves at all.

I bet everyone could tell something happened just by the way I acted.

I kept looking around the cafe as I was wiping the tables, I caught their eyes many times but just decided to ignore them.

Soon Chan walked from behind the counter over to me.

"Hey Felix, meet me in the locker room?" He requested making me reply with a nod. At this time me and Chan were the only ones that had break right now so we didn't have to worry about anyone interrupting us.

When we arrived at the said room at the back of the cafe, Chan quickly turned around and placed his hands on my shoulders making me jump a little from his sudden behavior.

"What happened yesterday?" The blonde said with a knowing sigh.

"W-What are you talking about?" was all I was able to get out of my mouth as Chan's sharp eyes pierced into mine making me gulp nervously.

"Spit it out Felix, I know something is going on." Chan stated rather commandingly, his tone of voice changing completely.

I hesitated for a second but soon sighed in defeat, realizing that it was useless to try to go against Chan. He was my boss afterall.

"He kissed me." I said quietly as I lowered my head so I didn't have to meet his eyes.

I just heard Chan sigh before he removed his hands from my shoulders.

"Felix, look at me."

I did as told as I raised my head to meet his gaze once again. But this time his eyes were softer.

"I told you, I warned you." he said disappointed.

"I know." I answered, my voice just above a whisper.

"I feel like my mind is constantly glued onto Changbin and I just can't do anything about it." I pulled onto my hair in frustration.

"I have a fucking boyfriend for christ's sake" I whisper shouted to myself as Chan grabbed my wrists, preventing me from pulling my hair any further.

Little did I know that Changbin, just a few seconds ago, had entered the shop to come and visit and buy some snacks. And on top of that, fully heard our conversation, he had a better hearing that normal peoole anyway. he chuckled to himself before leaving the shop as fast as he came.

"Hey calm down, Felix. We'll work this out." he reassured while lowering his volume of voice, making me push his hands away roughly.

"How?! I don't want to hurt Jeongin!"

"Don't worry about Jeongin, I'm going to take care of him. You need to sort out your feelings so no one will be hurt further." as soon as he finished his sentence I pulled him into a hug which he gladly responded to.

"Thank you." I said relieved before pulling away to wipe a tear that had managed to escape my eye.

"Changbin is full of mysteries and secrets, if you're not ready to face them; run, don't walk away." Chan stated before patting my shoulder and walked past me and out of the locker room, leaving me alone with all the thoughts that were built up in my head. The bell above the entrance rang, signalling that someone had entered or exited but I didn't think too much of it because I had much more important things to worry about right now.

----

Even after several minutes of concidering, thinking and pulling my hair, I couldn't understand how I could have feelings Changbin even after knowing each other for a few days. But I just couldn't take it anymore and before even realizing I was running out of the shop, yelling a quick 'sorry' on my way out. I knew Chan would understand, so I ran towards Changbin apartment as if my life depended on it.

vote if you enjoyed!