- three -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。

[Felix's POV]

I now arrived to the address Changbin gave me and what I saw positively surprised me. Hearing from Jeongin that Changbin was more to the richer side, his house was surprisingly small and looked very comfy.

It was almost dusk so I decided to gather all my confidence and walk to his door, it would've been kind of awkward if he saw me just standing outside his house.

I knocked on his door and after few seconds a small 'just a second' could be heard.

Suddenly my heart started to race and hands get clammy. I took a deep breath before the door in front of me opened, revealing Changbin who was wearing an oversized black tee with grey sweats.

"Come in." He said seemingly excited, not noticing my nervousness.

I obeyed and he closed the door behind me. I took off my shoes and jacket and then he guided me to the kitchen which was very clean and organized.

"I made some juice earlier, want some?" He requested, pointing a jug full of bright green 'juice' on the counter.

And that definitely reminded me of my phone call with Chan about me starting at creeputie before my flight to Korea. And on that phone call he also mentioned something about Changbin.

"All of the staff at the cafe are super friendly but I would like to warn you about an employee named Changbin." Chan explained making me a bit nervous.

"What is it?" I started to think if choosing creeputie was a mistake.

"Umh well I'm not saying that he isn't nice or anything, but- I could say he can be a little strange if that makes sense." He said, not finding the right words.

"From my own experiences, back in the days Changbin tend to offer me weird green drinks, espesially during halloween and october. I can't reveal the reason why he has those, you have to hear that from Changbin himself. They aren't harmful for human beings thou-" Chan cut off suddenly.

"Human beings? Isn't Changbin a human thoug-" I started confused but was interrupted by Chan.

"Sorry, I have to go! Woojin needs help with something, have a safe flight!" Before I could even respond he hung up, leaving me confused about whatever he just said.

/

"N-No thank you, I'm good." I stuttered out, getting a little jittery.

"Okay then." He said completely ignoring my stutter before taking the jug and carrying it into the fridge.

Then he turned around to face me with a smirk. He started to walk over to me, painfully slow until he was just in front of me, his smirk never dying.

Out of nowhere he wrapped his left arm around my waist, which made me gasp in surprise. I looked at him wide eyed but shut my eyes tightly when I noticed him leaning in. My hands got very sweaty and my heart started to beat fast and I was afraid that he could even possibly hear it. But suddenly I felt soft breathing just next to my ear before he seductively whispered;

"Let's begin then, Lix."

vote if you enjoyed!