- ten -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

Yesterday I had asked Changbin to meet me at the cafe tonight after closing time at 8pm so that we could converse without interruptions.

I heard the bell above the entrance ring, signalling that the older had finally arrived. I felt my heart beat fast as I took a deep breath and walked to Changbin from the locker room at the back of the shop.

"Hey, what did you want to talk about?" He intrigued as he took a step closer to me, grabbing my trembling hand to play with my fingers before intertwining them with his own.

"W--Well-" I said jittery as I felt my hands get clammy but got interrupted by Changbin, who furrowed his brows in confusion, not undertanding my nervousness.

"What's wrong?"

"It-it's just, can I be straightforward?" I tried but ended up sighing in frustration.

"Of course." The older stated with an encouraging smile on his face as he rubbed circles on top of my hand with his thumb.

"I-I broke up with Jeongin.."

I saw Changbin widen his eyes in shock but I could see a hint of relief on his features.

"Yo-You what? Why?"

"You were right, I never saw him romantically.. I broke up with him now because I think I f--fell for you. I never wanted to hurt him but I figured that the later I tell him, the more difficult it'll be." I stated, my voice just above a whisper but the older managed the catch everything. I gently played with his slightly rougher fingers as my gaze fixated to my feet as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"O-Oh.. I-I'm sorry for asking but is Jeongin okay?" The latter asked softly making me nod lightly in agreement.

"Yeah, actually, he's with Chan now." I said with a smile after lifting my head to meet his gaze.

"Really, this quickly?" He questioned dumbfounded.

"S-Since I started to spend time with you, Jeongin bonded with Chan more and he told me that he might have fallen for him. I already knew about Chan's feelings, they were pretty obvious, so I figured that they had started dating by now. You know, they confessed to each other last week.." Just the memory of the two happily embracing each other brought a warm smile on my face making Changbin hum understandingly.

I felt Changbin lift his hands up to cup my face before staring into my eyes lovingly,

"You know Felix, I-I really fell for you, hard. And I regret nothing." He said before closing the gap between us as he pressed his lips onto mine, this time the kiss was soft and full of love and care, but it only lasted for a few seconds since I pushed the older off lightly, our faces still hovering over each other.

"B-But what does your parents think about, you know.. about you being.. gay?" I questioned nervously making Changbin caress my face gently as he smiled at me lovingly.

"I'm not gay Felix, I'm only gay for you." The older stated with a teasing smirk playing on his features as he sent me wink making me blush heavily. He chuckled, proud about my reaction.

"No, but really, I don't care what anybody else thinks. Even if it means cutting off relations with my parents. If they cannot accept me having you as my boyfriend-" Changbin immediately paused and blushed furiously, retracting his hands from the corners of my face to his sides, covering his face by looking towards the ground.

"Boyfriend?" I intrigued amused while tilting my to the side to get a glimpse of his red face.

"Only if you'd like-- Anyway" The shorter cleared his throat as he avoided eye contact with me who was brightly smiling at him.

"My parents are homophobic but I don't care about the consequences or what anybody thinks, as long as it's you who I'm with." He confessed, finally locking eyes with me as he softly took a hold of my hands and intertwined them with, making my heart flutter as butterflies formed in my stomach.

"Oh my god Changbin, you're insane." I said as I smiled at him widely, squeezing his hands to silently show him that the feeling were mutual.

"I'm only crazy for you so call me that all you want." The latter stated sweetly with a small chuckle.

"That's so cheesy I almost puked." I said as I faked the gesture.

"But you like it." The older said, followed by a wink.

"You're right." I chuckled, red colour taking over the apples of my cheeks.

"I knew you would, we're both out of our minds after all." He said before tilting my head to so that he could look at me in the eyes.

Changbin had the corners of his lips softly curved upwards as he took a step closer to me so that our bodies were pressed against each other before leaning closer. He stopped when our faces were just inches apart to look at me in the eyes, for approval. As I felt his breath hovering on my lips I closed the gap between us and let our lips finally connect. It wasn't rough nor heated, but passionate and loving. It made my stomach twist and I felt as if fireworks were released in my body. I wrapped my arm around his neck and let my other palm tug at Changbin's raven coloured hair, ocassionally rubbing his fluffy ears which made him let out a content sound. I felt him place both of his arms arm on my waist as he nibbled onto my lower lip, asking for access. I was hesitant at first but still opened my mouth the slightest bit, letting Changbin roam it with his tongue. Out of instinct I pulled onto the latters hair gently, getting into the kiss more and more by the second. I felt him deepen the kiss by lifting his hand from my waist over to the back of my head, pushing our lips against each other even more in a gentle manner.

But soon Changbin removed his lips from mine, leaving them feeling empty. I slowly opened my eyes, getting out of the trance only to see Changbin shyly look away as he runner his hands together nervously.

"Sorry, I got a little bit too carried away." He said sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck making me smile and take a hold of his slightly shaking hands.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

"Felix," He started after taking a deep breath.

"Since the day you entered the cafe, I couldn't get my eyes off of you and I honestly still can't. Many might think that is just a fling that will go away quickly, but Felix, you're different. I got attached to you and I just fall for you more everyday." He said with his hands trembling before locking eyes with me as he intertwined our fingers once again, but this time leaving a soft peck on my knuckles.

"I love you, and nothing can ever change that. So Lee Felix, will you be mine?" Changbin asked with a warm smile as he tenderly pecked my cheeks.

"I thought you'd never ask." I chuckled.

"Of course I will!" with that being said, I kissed him on his lips before wrapping his body tightly in my arms which he answered by squeezing me back even tighter with the widest and happiest grin plastered on his face.

THE END

vote if you enjoyed! and thank you for reading my book ♡