- nine -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *

I had left Changbin's apartment some time ago and I was currently heading to Chan's house since I really needed to speak to him.

After a few minutes I arrived at Chan's apartment because he lived just a couple blocks away from Changbin. The older opened the door only a few seconds after I had rang the doorbell.

"Hey, mate. Come in!" Chan welcomed me inside his apartment with a wide smile before leading me to couches in his living room.

"So, what's up?" The older intriqued as he sat to my left.

"I need to break up with Jeongin." I confessed honestly, not wanting to beat around the bushes.

"Wha- Why so suddenly??" Chan asked with his eyes wide open from shock.

I decided to explain the situation to him, not leaving anything out because I wanted to be completely honest to him. At this point I was so confused that I really needed his advice.

"So you're saying that you don't love Jeongin anymore?"

"I-I never loved him romantically or had that kind of feelings for him.." I mumbled feeling ashamed as I put my head down.

"Then why were you with him all these years? You can't play with peoples feelings Felix.." The older stated, clearly disappointed.

"I didn't want to hurt him, so I accepted his feelings. I didn't know what to do. He is the most precious person to me but I can't see him romantically. Now that I met Changbin, I fell for him instantly. You warned me and I tried to avoid him but I just couldn't." I said with my voice cracking a few times as tears were brimming at the corners of my eyes.

I heard Chan sigh deeply before I felt him lift my head up by my chin.

"You have to tell Jeongin, Felix. The longer you wait the more the truth will hurt him. If you feel like that towards Changbin, it isn't fair for him either. You can't just keep him waiting, even thought he has his bad sides, that doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings. He is a nice and sweet guy, you know? Changbin has never been this attached to anyone ever, I have talked to him about this and he really does like you and could settle down. He's serious about you Felix." Chan explained.

"I understand.. can we ask Jeongin to come over?" Just the thought about having to break this to Jeongin caused cold shivers run through my body.

"Of course." The older said as he got up from the couch and started to head upstairs, making me tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"Wha-" I started as I scrunched my brows together. Chan stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"O-Oh, actually Jeongin is at mine at the moment." He said while scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"He's sleeping upstairs, he fell asleep during a movie." He exlained further, making me nod understandingly,

Then the older continued his way upstairs and after a few minutes he returned with Jeongin who rubbed his eyes sleepily as Chan supported him by wrapping his arm around the youngers petite waist.

The two sat down in the couch opposite of me, leaving me sit by myself.

"Hello, Felixie! What brought you here?" The youngets piped happily making my heart break.

"Oh, actually.." I started as I rubbed my hands together nervously.

"Yeah?" Jeongin intrigued with a wide smile that revealed his braces.

"J-Jeongin, we have to break up." I said quietly before I turned my head to look at him as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"W-What, you're b--breaking up with me?" He said with his eyes wide and voice cracking as he was on the verge of crying.

"It's not that there's anything wrong with you, you're still important to me. B-But I think I have feelings for someone else.." I whispered the last part but the two heard it loud and clear as I avoided eyecontact with the younger.

"I-It's Changbin right? I knew something was going on." Jeongin huffed. I quickly lifted my head to meet his eyes.

"How did you know?"

"How did I know? It was obvious Felix, the way you looked at each other and how you spend time with each other all the time, not even having time for your 'boyfriend' anymore. The only one that kept me company was Chan who comforted me!" The younger snapped but was stopped my Chan who pulled him in for a side hug to calm him down, and it seemed to work.

"I'm sorry Jeongin, I didn't want to hurt you. I still love you, as a frie-" I continued as I cried but was interrupted by Jeongin.

"Felix, it's okay. Actually I have something to confess myself." He said shyly as a light blush appeared on his cheeks before pulling away from Chan.

"Since I have been spending a lot of time with Chan while you were occupied with Changbin, I-I think I might have caught some feelings for him. I didn't want to admit it to myself at first but I think so, h-he just cared for me so much and was always there for me." The younger said as he blushed harder with every sentence he spoke, leaving me and Chan sit there with our jaws hanging open.

"Y-You like me?" Chan asked, not believing it's true as he kept pinching himself, making me smile since I was very happy for him.

"Is there a problem? You don't like me? Oh.." The younger mumbled as his head hung low.

"W-What, n-no! There's no problem! I don't like you, I love you Jeongin! " Chan confessed, not wanting the youngest to misunderstand as he pulled him in for a tight hug. I could see Jeongin smile as he hugged the older back, snuggling his head to his chest.

I smiled at the two warmly but decided to leave them alone as I exited the apartment quietly.

vote if you enjoyed!