- eight -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。

"A-Are those a--animal ears?!"

I screeched as I pushed Changbin further away from me, not off of me but so that there was enough distance between us.

"Yes."

Changbin answered in a mournful tone while lowering his head, expecting me to be disgusted and call him names.

But instead I sat there my mouth agape, staring at him and his ears in awe.

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed thrilled, making changbin dumbfounded by my reaction.

"Really?" He asked, finally having courage to lift his head back up to meet my eyes that shined with curiosity.

"Of course! But what are you then?" I queried confused while tilting my head to the side.

The older turned his head away so he didn't have to face me before confessing.

"A hybrid, more precisely a bat hybrid. You know what a hybrid is?" He explained before turning back to me so he could see my reaction.

"I do, but a bat hybrid is totally new to me! Is that why you drink that weird green liquid, or were you just trying to poison me?" I squinted my eyes in a suspecting manner.

"No! Why would I want to poison you.. my body wants me to transform into a bat constantly since it october and halloween time. Drinking that 'medicine' helps me contain my bat form. It isn't anything more but a juice for humans, it just looks very fishy. Because of my hybrid side, I have a extra good hearing so don't even try to whisper with Chan anything that is supposed to be a secret, I can clearly hear it." Changbin ended with a smirk making me blush furiously, realizing that he had heard all my conversations and whispers that I shared with Chan.

I still nodded at what he said but suddenly I felf a hard impact on my left cheek, shocked at the fact that Changbin had just slapped me out of nowhere. I cringed at the sting even thought he didn't hit that hard, but not that lightly either.

The older chucked dreadfully low, the left corner of his lip rising before the laughing died down as he he looked at me dead in the eye.

"So you cheating on Jeongin now? I don't want a bad reputation thought, that kid is sensitive." Changbin said in a serious tone, making me get the hint.

"I'm going to do something about it. I just don't want to hurt Jeongin from that exact reason, he is still important to me. Even thought I might not have romantic feelings for him.." I mumbled the last sentence quietly, deep in thought.

Changbin gave me a small smile before giving my shoulder a light slap to get my attention. Soon his warm smile turned into a sly smirk.

"You called me insane Felix, but you don't have to pretend anymore, I know you love the pain."

I suddenly felt confident so I stared right into the latter's eyes as I responded to him determined.

"I know this might sound strange coming from me but I think we're both crazy kind now." I said with a low chuckle before I pulled him in for another kiss.

vote if you enjoyed!