- seven -

☪·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。

I finally arrived at Changbin's door, after running all the way to the 8th floor where his apartment was located because the only elevator was unfortunately under repair. I was out of breath and all sweaty but that was the least of my problems because now I really just needed to see Changbin. I knocked on his door and it took a while for him to come and open but when he did, and saw me, his expression darkened and eyes became colder. But even so you could see a slight smirk appear on his features but it was barely visible.

Suddenly he harshy gripped my wrist and pulled me inside his apartment. He slammed the door shut before dragging me into the living room. Then catching me off guard as he roughly pulled me down to sit on the couch which was just behind me before rolling his eyes in annoyance.

Before I could even open my mouth Changbin snapped at me.

"You came back, huh?" he retorted in a cold voice as his fierce eyes pierced into mine making me gulp nervously. In matter of seconds I lost all the confidence that I had had earlier.

"What about that god damn boyfriend of yours that you love so much, won't he be upset?" Changbin mocked in a sarcastic tone as he stepped closer to me who sat still on the couch.

"You fucking loser are only using him, right?" He scoffed while rolling his eyes once again as he crossed his arms.

But out of the blue, surprising Changbin as well as me, I answered him confidently.

"I don't care, all I know right now is that you're making me insane"

That's what I said before I reached my arm towards the older and grabbed him by the collar and pulled him on top of me so that he was straddling me, this time making him widen his eyes in shock.

My eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips and back as I licked my lips in anticipation, our faces only a few inches apart. I could see a slight red shade on his cheeks as he eyed my lips as well, small smirk on his face while he did so. Changbin was probably waiting for me to make the first move, so I made, as I leaned in until our lips met. It wasn't kiss that was full of love, but full of desire and hunger, it showed how much both of us had waited for this. Changbin's lips tasted like caramel which greatly intoxicated me as I deepened the kiss. It felt like my head was empty and the only thing I could think about was how right it felt, being wrapped around Changbin's finger. All I could think about was Changbin, the emptiness in my head was filled with thoughts of the older. Slowly my hands found their place on the older's hips as I slightly squeezed them making the latter let out a quiet squeak into the kiss. The sound made me slightly smile into the kiss as I could also feel Changbin's arm travel their way over to my neck as his hand draped over my shoulders. As we both started to feel out of breath I pulled away from the kiss, our lips still hovering over one another. I eyed the view in front of me as I catched my breath, the older's lips slightly swollen and red as his eyes scanned my face. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I roughly pulled the latter even closer to me on my lap before removing one of my hands from his hip as I slowly lifted it to cup his face gently. I softly placed my lips at the corner of his before licking his lips teasingly. I felt him shiver under my touch. I brought my face back a little and glanced at him. Changbin's face a now bright red out of embarrassment. I smirked slightly before my lips landed on his jawline as they slowly traveled over to his ear and lowered onto his neck. I sucked and licked on some spots, leaving a few love bites here and there. After I was pleased with the outcome, I lifted my head up to the same level as his. I could see him visibly gulp before his eyes locked into mine. He scooted on my lap a little, searching for a more comfortable position as I caressed his back gently. His other hand found it's way over to my head as he dug his fingers into my soft hair. Suddenly he groaned in annoyance before smashing his lips onto mine growing impatient with my teasing. He wasted no time as he bit and licked my lower lip, asking for access, which I this time allowed eagerly. The older male started to get more greedy by the second as he deepened the kiss, his tongue roaming my mouth as our tongues molded together. I let out a sound of pleasure as I clawed my hands into his raven locks, I could feel his beanie slowly slide off his head, him probably not even noticing because of being taken over by the euphoria.
When I felt the piece on his head drop onto the couch I roamed my fingers further into his hair but paused when I they met something more furry and pointed. I pulled away from the kiss, confused to whatever that was, snapping Changbin out of the trance he was in as well. Soon my eyes widened so much that they were to pop out of their sockets.

"A-Are those a--animal ears?!"

vote if you enjoyed!