- four -

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。

[Felix's POV]

While we were baking, Changbin was being very pushy and touchy, too much to my liking. Even thought I had somehow gotten more comfortable with him and his habits by the time, I still wasn't used to it. He constantly found an excuse to why he should wrap his arm around my waist or just touch my arms which was kind of weird. The first thing to come to mind was that he is a player since he did all that so naturally. And even when he requested me to show him how to make strings from the batter to on top of the pie by literally back hugging him, I couldn't refuse because I didn't want to be rude. Even thought he was very quirky and touchy, he was also being very kind and damn sweet which is why it would've felt wrong to not grant his wish.

But now we had just finished the cake and put it in the oven. I brushed off all the flour on my hands and clothes before turning to face Changbin. Soon my eyes widened when I realized how unwell he looked.

"You look pale, are you okay?" I asked, worry evident in my voice. However Changbin didn't say anything for a while but he proceeded to take support from the counter on his right. A droplet of sweat ran down the side of his face but was soon wiped away with the back of his hand.

"Do you have a fever? Are you hot? I wouldn't be surprised since that beanie of yours look very thick." I rambled as I walked towards Changbin. Right when I was about to take his hat off, he suddenly stumbled backwards while holding his beanie tightly.

"No, I'm okay." He mumbled quietly before slowly walking past me but before he was out of the door he stopped.

"Could you bring that jug over to the couch, I'm going to lay down for a minute." After that he was out of sight, I could probably find him resting in the living room.

I did as he told and grabbed the jug from the fridge, but it surprised me how empty it was. The only things in there were a couple bags of tofu and two jugs more of the weird green liquid.

' what does he even need all this juice for ' I thought before walking into the living room and next to the couch Changbin was laying on his back.

I placed the jug on a stand nearby. I bowed down a little and gently tapped him onto his shoulder. But out of nowhere I felt a hand ; Changbin's hand grab the collar of my shirt and yank me down, my face just inches apart from his. I was beyond shocked.

' is he awake, he still has his eyes closed? '

My face was so close to the older that my face went bright red, I could feel his hot breath on my lips as I stared at his face wide eyed. I gulped at the sight of his soft looking lips which were now a light shade a pink and licking my own but I quickly drew my gaze off his lips to avoid getting too carried away and end up doing something I would regret later on.

"C-Changbin, I think t--the pie is ready!" I stuttered as I felt my face getting too hot for my liking, mostly from embarrassment.

Suddenly I could feel Changbin grazing his other palm over my arm that was beside his head for support. His hand traveled until my jaw which he slowly caressed.

"Chang-" I started, startled by his actions but was cut off by Changbin's index finger on my lips.

Then he slowly opened his eyes, his sharp gaze piercing into mine.

"Oh." was all he said before gently pushing my body off of his to next to him on the couch as he himself sat up.

I just sat there next to him dumbfounded watching as he gulped down all the liquid in the jug.

"Netflix and chill?" Changbin asked calmly making my face turn beet red before wiping away all the juice that had trickled down from the corners of his mouth.

vote if you enjoyed!