Part 7: Flashback

The ground rumbled.

Arthur fell on top of a certain golden haired boy.

Toni screeched in fear as a lightning bolt landed a yard from him and Gilbert.

Gil turned to Arthur, desperation and fear in his ruby eyes. "Okay, I believe you! Make it stop!"

"I'm sorry... I don't know how..."

Another crash of thunder, lightning blasted in front of Arthur's feet.

Out of the lightning, a little boy stood.

"A-arthur... he looks like you." Francis squeaked from under Arthur

This Arthur look-alike had strawberry blond hair and baby-blue eyes swirled with pastel pink. He smiled, the storm cleared, revealing that the kids were the only ones left on the beach.

"'ello, chaps!"

Arthur spoke barely above a whisper. "Who... are you?"

His smile widened. "I'm you, but better! Call me your second player if you like!"

From behind him, a few others emerged.

The boy beamed. "My name is Oliver, but friends call me Ollie!" He pointed to a tall boy with messy gold hair and lifeless violet eyes. "That's Francois!" Francois grunted. Ollie then pointed to a small Spaniard with a permanent scowl on his face and a scar on his right cheek. "That's Andres!" Andres nodded. Oliver pointed to the last one. An Albino boy, you could barely see him being Francois. "And this is Klaus! He's mute, so don't try talking to him." Klaus had no reaction to this introduction.

Antonio scooted away. "Why are you guys here?"

Oliver smiled, stepping closer to him, making him scoot again. "Arthur summoned us! Now we can be best friends until you die!"

Everyone glanced at Arthur. 

"Uhh... well, you can go back now..."

Ollie giggled. "No can do! We're stuck in this world until... well... until we find how to get back." He giggled, nervously this time.

Andres narrowed his eyes. "You mean we're stuck here?"

Ollie gulped.

Francois sighed. "I don't really care where we end up, this is just as boring as the other world."

Klaus nodded.

Arthur spoke up. "I can help you find a way back, if you want."

Ollie shrugged. "I like this world, what about you guys?"

"Whatever."

Andres grumbled before just nodding.

Klaus said nothing.

Ollie beamed. "Brilliant! We'll stay here!"

Arthur shook his head slowly. "I don't think you should..."

Oliver smiled threateningly. "Oh we're staying."

Arthur was scared into silence.

"Anyway, noodles!" The four vanished. (I just noticed this typo, I'm laughing, it supposed to say "toodles", but I kind of like noodles better XD)

Gilbert stared at Arthur. "What... just happened?"

Arthur sighed. "Nothing good."