Part 14: Is It Over?

Ivan pulled his piper out of nowhere, a creepy smile on his face. "You will not hurt my sunflower, da?"

Oliver growled. "Give me back my poppet."

Then the fighting started.

At one point, Alfred felt a sharp pain come from his tail, it felt like it was being ripped apart. He squeezed his eyes shut, containing a scream. In a second, the pain vanished. 

He was a human again! (He's wearing pants, don't worry)

Then, Alfred joined the fray.

Oliver was fighting Ivan. Knife against pipe. Blood was on both of them, Alfred couldn't tell whose it was.

Matthew and Antonio were fighting the 2p!BTT with Gilbert suddenly swooping in at the most helpful times, and stunning the enemies with his declarations of awesomeness.

And then Francis... what could Alfred say about Francis?

He was hugging Arthur's dead body, tears silently pouring from his eyes. His eyes looked so lifeless, like Arthur took his life with him to the grave.

Alfred approached him, putting a mental hand on his shoulder. He turned, eyes wide in alarm.

Alfred sighed sadly. "I'm sorry... if I wasn't so selfish, Arthur would..." Tears poured from his eyes.

Francis suddenly stood up, wrapping his arms protectively around Alfred. "Don't say that. This isn't your fault." Francis snapped, making Alfred look up. "We have to live on... for Arthur."

Alfred smiled at the Frenchman. "I see why he loved you." Alfred said quietly, making him blush.

"Now we have to save us!"

"For Arthur!"

"Qui!"

Francis ran to help Matthew and the BTT, meanwhile, Alfred spotted something glinting in Arthurs pocket.

He picked it up. 

"An army knife? Why would he..." Alfred's gaze turned to the bloody Brit. He could tell Ivan was weakening under that psychotic smile.

Alfred started running, knife in front of him, Oliver only noticed when it was too late.

There was a sickening moment where Alfred felt the blade dig into Oliver's chest, just deep enough to do damage.

Oliver looked at him in shock. "You... won." He choked out.

Alfred looked away guiltily. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, Ollie."

Neither noticed, but the fighting had stopped. All eyes were on Oliver and Alfred.

"You... were... a... good... friend." Oliver smiled sadly, blood dripping from his mouth. "I... love you... poppet. That's... all I... ever wanted from you."

Alfred looked at him sadly. "Goodbye, Oliver. It's been fun."

Oliver gave a last small smile before he started fading, soon, his body was gone.

Alfred turned to his brother, Francis, Antonio, Gilbert and Ivan. He gave them a genuine smile.

"It's over, dudes."

Gil grinned, chuckling slightly. "There's the awesome Alfred I know."

Matthew looked at them sadly.

Ivan noticed this calm conversation and stepped between the two, smiling creepily at Gilbert. "You will never touch my Sunflower, da?" He held up his bloody pipe.

Gilbert paled. "I-I would never..."

Alfred had an idea. "Prove it."

"Huh?"

Alfred walked over to Matthew and nudged him over to Gilbert.

The two stared at each other momentarily, before breaking the silence with a passionate kiss.

Alfred grinned at Ivan. "Mission accomplished."

Ivan pulled him into a hug. "Wonderful job, Sunflower; it is our turn now, da?"

Alfred blushed, pulling the Russian closer. "Da."