- 2 -

Jimin was silently sobbing in the bathroom stall, just wishing for the day to end. He's had enough with everyone.

He tried hard every god damn day to be the best person he could be and he still gets punished. He's short but a big pain.

His parents hated him for being gay even though it wasn't his fault he liked guys more than girls. People hated him at school for reasons unknown.

He had it with this. School wasn't worth this. Jimin heard the bathroom door open so he stopped crying, immediately feeling his heart beat out of his chest.

He was silently wishing for whoever came in will leave soon.

"Who's in here?" He heard a deep voice ask. His heart seemed to drum harder. "I know you're in here."

He then heard a knock on his stall. "G-go away!" Jimin hoarsely cried, trying his best to not sound like he was crying.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong. Do I have to knock this door down? I will."

"N-no! I...I'm fine. Just hurt myself." he quickly said.

"Then show me, I can help."

Jimin bit the inside of his lip and reached for the handle. His tears already coming back.

He forced the door open and ran straight into whoever was outside the door. "I'm sorry." He sobbed, burying his head into the boy's shirt as he cried.

"Shh... No need to say sorry."

The boy pets the back of his head softly letting Jimin cry it out. He never felt comfortable about crying in front of people before and he was curious why this one was so different.

So after his tears dried and he looked up in shock to see a boy who looked very familiar.

He looked like the Junior from earlier but his skin was pale white, hair jet black, and eyes a new color Jimin never saw before but he loved the color.

"Y-Yoongi?!" He asked quickly brushing the dried tears away out of being nervous.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was silent and brought his hand up to Jimin's hair and seemed to study it. "I don't know what color this is, but it looks good on you."

Jimin blushed as words failed him. Yoongi was his soulmate?! What the hell?

"Um....so we're soulmates..." Yoongi said a little hesitant.

Jimin just nodded feeling his heart beat fast and cheeks heating up.

"Just...give me your phone." Yoongi said, seeming at loss of words.

Jimin fumbled for his phone almost throwing it at the elder. Yoongi chuckled, "You need to unlock it for me."

Jimin blushed in embarrassment as he grabbed the phone and unlocked it to give it back. Yoongi silently added his number to the contacts and gave it back.

Jimin needed to make sure this wasn't some dream as he took the phone in silence as the two just stood there.

"You...wanna tell me why you were crying?" Yoongi nervously asked.

Jimin looked to the floor and shook his head, "N-No I'm alright."

"Well, that's a lie. Jimin you don't have to shut yourself away from me."

Jimin blushed again, keeping his eyes on the ground. He was sure he'd get lost in those eyes. "W-we don't even know each other."

The two were silent once again as Yoongi was clearly trying to think of something "Ok then. How about we go out to eat? Just the two of us?"

Jimin's head snapped up, "Are you asking me on a date?!"

It was Yoongi's turn to blush, the color showing beautifully on his pale cheeks. "We don't have to call it a date... How about a 'get-to-know-you' dinner this Saturday?"

Jimin thought for a second not seeing any harm in it so he agreed. "Ok."

Yoongi gave him a small smile and the two said their awkward good byes. Who would've thought Jimin would have met his soulmate in the bathroom crying?! He didn't but it brought his mood up to 100 quickly.

He was silently wishing that Saturday will come soon.

A/N: Double update! I'm in line at Kohl's for Black Friday so why not post another chapter? Hope you enjoy this so far.

Please remember to vote or comment! I would love to hear from you all!  ^w^

Edited notes: I misspelled a lot of words so I wanted to fix them. X3