- 14 -

"I don't know, Jimin. Am I wrong to decline the date?" Jungkook asked, the two friends talking over diner food.

"I don't know. He seems to be different. You should give him a chance." Jimin stated.

Jungkook sighed, "How could you forgive him so easily?"

Jimin shrugged, "I can tell that he meant his apology and the bullying stopped. So, he kept up on his promise."

"I wonder how he made Leewong stop."

"I don't know. I haven't seen him after school either."

~ ~ ~ ~

"That's what you get, you disgrace!" Leewong yelled, kneeing him in the gut one last time before scoffing at him.

"Can't believe I thought you were going to follow my footsteps."

Taehyung slid down the wall, grasping his stomach as he looked up at the ceiling. It was his punishment. And now, for what? He was getting beat and still Jungkook won't give him the chance.

'What was I kidding? He'll never like someone like me...' Taehyung thought as he stood up to make his way to his house. He closed the bathroom door, opening the drawer he hasn't opened in a while to grab the razor.

He sent out a dry chuckle as he couldn't believe he was going to result to this again.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Ouch!" Jungkook yelped, grabbing his wrist.

"What? What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"M-My wrist. It felt like it got sliced open." He pulled his sleeve down enough to look at his wrist that had a scar that wasn't there before.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook asked himself.

"I've never seen this before." Jimin stated, "Let's go to Yoongi and see if he knows something."

They made it to Yoongi's place for the boy to look at it. "You never self-harmed, right?"

Jungkook froze, "No, why?" He lied.

Yoongi seemed to get more pale, "Shit." He grabbed his keys, "Shit shit shit."

"Y-Yoongi, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, nervous to see his boyfriend in such a frenzy.

"T-Tae. H-He might have started to self harm again. Shit."

"C-Calm down Yoongi." Jimin held his arm.

"I c-can't. I don't know how far he will go."

"You can't do anything if you- where'd did Jungkook go?" Jimin asked, turning to see the door wide open.

~ ~ ~ ~

Jungkook didn't know why he was bolting to Taehyung.

He felt like something was definitely wrong with Taehyung. Seeing Yoongi get that worked up worried him.

He knew he had to get to Taehyung. Without thinking, he opened the door and made way to the bathroom finding it locked.

"Tae!" He yelled, knocking on the door.

"What in the world are you doing?" He heard, looking over to see what he thought was Taehyung's father.

"D-Do you have the key for the bathroom door?"

"Answer my question first, stranger. Before I call the cops."

"I'm friends with Taehyung. He texted me something that didn't seem right and didn't get back to me." Jungkook lied with ease.

"O-Oh, hold on." He left to get the keys while Jungkook knocked on the door again. He didn't know why but he started to cry.

"Tae, fuckin' open this door right now!" He cried. His dad came back and Jungkook swiped the keys to open the door. The keys dropped on the tile.

"Holy shit! I'll call the hospital." His dad ran to get the phone.

"T-Tae." Jungkook understood why Taehyung could tell he did self-harm so easily. He finally understood as he took the limp boy in his arms.

"K-Kook?" He asked in confusion, eyes opening a bit. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a long story, Tae. Just stay with me. Why didn't you tell me you did self-harm?" He cried, tears falling on Taehyung's face.

"It wasn't important. I'm sorry that you have to see me like this." He chuckled.

"N-No, I don't care. J-Just stay with me, please."

"I... I can't. I'm so fuckin' tired, Kook. Just let me die." He said.

"No, I won't let you. I-I need to still go on that date with you." Jungkook brushed the boy's bangs out of his face.

"You... you want to go on a date with me? Even after seeing me like this?" He chuckled, "What timing you have, Jungkook."

His eyes closed again, the boy falling limp in his arms as the ambulance came to pick him up. His dad decided to stay behind.

"I'm sorry about all of this. I... Wow." He sighed, falling on the chair, head in his hands. "I'm terrible."

"S-sir?" Jungkook asked.

"I noticed I wasn't doing a good job with being his father so I decided to stop drinking and now there's so many things being thrown at me. What the hell have I missed all this time?"

"At least your trying to change. I'm sure Taehyung is thankful. He'll be okay. I know it."

"Thank you. What was your name, again?"

"Oh, Jungkook. I'm a new friend of Tae's."

His dad nods, "You want to come to the hospital with me?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I need to see how he's doing and you're obviously worried about him. I don't mind."

Jungkook nods, shooting a text to Jimin to tell him what was going on. "By the way, were you maybe the reason why Taehyung has seemed to be different? He seems to be more... happier. Well, it seemed he was."

"I..." He blushed, "He's my soulmate. We found out like two months ago." Jungkook wasn't sure why, but he felt like he could trust Tae's father with this information. He seemed more understanding then Taehyung's mother.

"Oh, really? I'm so happy he found someone who cares for him."

Jungkook bit his lip, feeling guilty as he wasn't in any way a fit for 'caring'.

The two got to the hospital and checked in to go talk to the doctor. Jungkook stayed behind as Taehyung's dad talked. "Jungkook, can you come here please?" He heard the dad ask.

"Yes, sure. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he went over.

"Has Taehyung been experiencing bullying at school recently?" The doctor asked.

Jungkook was taken back by the question, "Not that I know of." He thought of it for a second.

Then his mind froze. How exactly did Taehyung get the bullies to stop?

A/N: School is on break now. ^w^' so i decided to work on this. I listened to the album today (i don't have it, i found it on youtube) and love the songs... minus the On remix. Don't get me wrong, Sia's great... but my gosh she ruined On. Her voice is so unique that it doesn't mix well with the boys and just made me cringe. :(

Other than that, I'm excited to buy the album when I can. >w< Hope you all have a good day!