- 15 -

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook silently ate in the hospital cafeteria as Taehyung's dad left due to an emergency at his job.

"I just don't understand. He never said anything about bullying after he knew you were his soulmate." Yoongi pouted.

"It is a bit weird how after he gets Leewong to stop bullying you, he potentially got bullied." Jimin stated.

"Has he said anything about maybe agreeing to let them bully him instead? I mean, he was beaten up when I went to check on him. He said they agreed after a fistfight." Jungkook sighed, eating his chicken.

"Nothing. If he did, he'd keep it secret. He probably thought you wouldn't like him agreeing to those terms."

"I wouldn't! Seriously, I told him that I didn't mind two months of bullying. Plus, he apparently used to cut?! What the hell." Jungkook raises his voice in annoyance.

Yoongi sighs, "Taehyung has an interesting past. He used to cut in middle school because he felt bad for bullying. I got him to stop cutting but in turn, he changed to a heartless bully in school. Once everything was off, he probably relapsed and cut again."

"Doesn't explain how I got a frickin' scar because of it. How was I able to feel that?!" Jungkook punches the table.

"J-Jungkook, calm down." Jimin put his hand on top of his.

"I've read that soulmates can feel pain if they are deeply connected. Like, I've been able to recently feel when Jimin's depressed."

Jimin nods, "And I recently started to feel when you get angry. Maybe you and Tae-"

"Hell no! There's no way in hell we are connected or whatever." Jungkook sits back in his chair with a huff.

"W-well, regardless it saved his life. I'm going to go check on him." Yoongi stood up, motioning Jimin to stay and finish his food with Jungkook.

Yoongi walked to Taehyung's room, entering to see the boy watching some k-drama.

"Hey." Yoongi smiled. Taehyung blankly looked back at him.

"What?" he simply asked.

"Just came back from eating. Did you eat yet?" Yoongi sat down next to the bed.

"Yeah, it was alright." Taehyung turned off the television with a sigh. "I'm... sorry for all of this." He dryly laughs, "I'm a mess. W-why'd I do that?" His eyes gloss over as he starts crying. "A-and now my dad cares for me? I just-" He starts crying.

Yoongi pulls him into a hug, knowing that Taehyung must be very confused at what was changing in his life. It came a shock to Yoongi that Taehyung's dad was there but once Mr. Kim stated he filed for divorce and a restraining order against Taehyung's mom, Yoongi knew he could trust him.

"S-still, Jungkook still hates me. After everything I've done. Maybe that's why I did it." Taehyung chuckles as his tears still fall.

"Tae... what have you done?" Yoongi asked.

"I.... agreed to have Leewong bully me instead of Jungkook. I thought it was karma for me because of all the shit I've done. Plus, it was better than having them bully Jungkook. So, I thought it was a win-win for everyone."

"It wasn't a win-win for you, Tae."

"Who cares?" Taehyung chuckles, "Who fucking cares? This has been happening for now... what, a week? And now, after I'm admitted to the fuckin' hospital people notice. They found out because a nurse asked them if I was being bullied. No one knew the answer. Besides, Jungkook and Jimin aren't in the hospital because of them so be fuckin' greatful. Greatful that I fuckin' changed but no one cares. No one cares that I want to be better. I'm always torn down, Yoongi. Leewong, Jungkook... even my fuckin' self reminds myself daily that I was screwed up and..."

Yoongi didn't know what to say. He stood there in silence until he heard the door close. The two looked to see Jungkook silently at the door with guilt on his face.

"Fuck." Taehyung whispered, knowing that Jungkook heard everything he said.

After seconds of silence, Jungkook breaks down crying which surprised the other two. The youngest runs over to Taehyung, hugging the confused boy.

"I'm so so sorry." Jungkook cried, holding Taehyung a bit too hard but the boy didn't care. Jungkook, the Jeon Jungkook was hugging him and apologizing. "Why, Tae? Why'd you take my place?! I told you that I could've waited. You idiot, you don't have to prove anything! W-we promised to go out but you forgot that part didn't you?! I was trying so fuckin' hard to forgive you. I'm sorry I took so long and I'm sorry I'm not like Jimin."

"Hey, hey." Taehyung calls for Jungkook to stop rambling as he wipes his tears away. "You're the one who didn't answer me about the date. Regardless, I'm here because I'm stupid. Jungkook, you should know out of everyone how depression feels. I just fell too deep and look at where I am."

"Wait, Jungkook... you cut?" They heard Jimin ask.

"What? No. Where'd you get that dumb idea?" Jungkook plays it off which Jimin glares at him.

"We talk about that later." He stated, sitting on Yoongi's lap.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Whatever. Just get better soon so we can get this stupid date over with." He huffs, leaving the room.

"Wait, date?!" Jimin asked. "Jungkook said yes to the date?!"

Taehyung and Yoongi both chuckled at Jimin. "I guess he did." Yoongi smiled, seeing that finally, things seemed to be looking up for his friend.

A/N: I've been working on a stray kids fanfic and I'm not even joking... I wrote ten chapters in X'D Like... what is homework? I don't know her! >w<' Anyways, I'm soon taking Hello down since no one likes it and I've just stopped writing for it... So I guess maybe I should try releasing a Stray Kids story. >w< D-does anyone want that lol.