- 7 -

A/N: I just honestly realized that this story is a lot like Cruel World as well as Colored Love. Honestly, I think it's because I have the same ships from Cruel World and it's in the same concept. TaeKook hated each other because Tae used to bully Jungkook, but stopped shortly after finding things out... I apologize for this being so close. It just was an honest coincident.

Jimin looked at his reflection seeing his chubby cheeks and little belly that no one else seen.

I'm too fat. He thought poking his non-existent fat.

Jimin sighed putting on his shirt and grabbing a water. He walked to the dance studio that was near his house.

Turning on the stereo he danced away, feeling his stomach burn away the fat as two non-stop hours pass by.

He bent over, catching his breath and he felt dizzy but he will be ok. After catching his breath and drinking his water and making it home.

His stomach growled for food but he didn't need any. He busied himself with his homework. Then his phone went off.

He smiled seeing it was from Yoongi.

Yoongi ❤:
Hey, Jimin. Are you able to come over to my house today?

Jimin was confused at the request but he did want to see Yoongi so he agreed. He quickly showered and dried his hair. He wasn't happy with his chubby face but he didn't have time to do anything about it. So, he got changed and walked out.

He didn't really have to tell his parents where he was going as they probably didn't care. Jimin was thankful Yoongi didn't live very far.

After a twenty minute walk, he knocked on the door, quickly fixing his hair to make sure he looked good. In seconds he sees his boyfriend answering the door.

Even though Yoongi sees color he chooses to wear black, finding it the most comfortable color to wear. Not that Jimin minded though as he looked hot in black.

"Hey, Jimin." He smiled, kissing his forehead. "Come in."

Jimin giggled, "Why'd you call me here so suddenly?"

Yoongi pouted, "I can't have a reason to see my boyfriend?"

Jimin smiled, kissing his cheek, "No, I'm sorry."

Yoongi smiled but that smile was kinda sad. It was a weird smile and he was about to ask about it but Yoongi beat him too it.

"Well, I actually did need you to come over. Before anything happens I need you to promise that you won't hate me."

Jimin thought it was a weird request, "Of course I could never hate you."

Yoongi grabbed his hand, "Okay, then wait here." He left, letting Jimin sit on the couch to wait for him to come back.

Jimin liked Yoongi's place a lot. It was a bit more spacious compared to his place and his parents were amazing.

In a minute he heard Yoongi's footsteps and he turned to see him.

But it wasn't Yoongi. It was Taehyung.

Jimin's heart dropped. Did Yoongi set him up? Did he actually want him to be bullied without anyone there to save him? Jimin was panicking but he felt a pair of arms hug him.

"Just hear him out, please?" Yoongi asked calmly.

Jimin felt himself relax in his arms as he looked up to Taehyung. He had his weight on his left leg, right arm hugging around him to his left arm as his eyes were anywhere but Jimin.

"What?" He almost hissed at the boy.

"U-Um I..." Taehyung looked up and you could see his eyes were red from crying and they looked glossy.

He swallowed, and bent to a 90 degree bow. "I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

Jimin was shocked... did he hear correctly? "W-What?"

Taehyung didn't move from his bow, "I'm sorry for what I've done. I've been such an idiot... such a jerk. And... and I.." Taehyung was crying again, sobbing as his shoulders shook.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He kept repeating through his tears, falling to his knees.

Jimin felt kinda bad, "Alright...ok. Stop apologizing." He had a small smile. The boy looked up with big, hopeful eyes.

"It's going to take awhile... and I don't know where this is coming from... But I accept your apology."

Taehyung's eyes widened, lighting up, "R-Really?!"

"Yeah."

Taehyung rushed over, quickly hugging the boy, repeating so many 'thank you's.' Jimin chuckled.

"Okay, okay." He tapped his back. When Taehyung left the hug, he had a huge smile.

One that Yoongi hasn't seen in so long... his box smile.

A/N: Anyways, happy new year. I was going to put in some work to a contest but it filled up so quickly... This is what I get for turning off my WattPad notifications :( Anyways, I hope you all have a good day and stay warm.