- 5 -

Jungkook looked at his arms, studying the blood that was falling from his wrist. He wondered if each cut helped him better understand things in life or if each cut helped him better his pain. Either way, it helped him know he was alive and stuck in this stupid thing called life.

He's seen as a disappointment against his brother as his brother graduated a year early while Jungkook has problems in classes. His parents always bringing the line of "Why can't you be like your brother?" and so on. Plus his brother is not much help and likes to drill in the fact that he's seen that way in the family.

Secondly, school was hell. He hated math, he was almost failing science and english was a struggle. Thankfully Mr. Kim saw his struggle and decided to help him with some things but his other teachers just told him to study more.

Also, it wasn't much help that Jackson, Jin-Ho and Taehyung were all on his tail. Always pushing him out of the way, helping him realize he just was a disappointment. So he let himself be a disappointment.

He took the blade once again, cutting on his arm more than his wrist, driving line after line as he silently cried. No one will love him. It's a fact he taught himself back in middle school. He knew for a fact he had no soulmate. How could he if he was just a mistake? He knew he was just going to live life with gray outlook as everyone else got their happy endings.

Jungkook bit back a cry as he cut a bit too deep, feeling a bit dizzy from how much he lost. He smiled, maybe this was the best way to die. He closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to be over, waiting to be taken away.

But when he closed his eyes he saw Jimin looking back to him. He was crying, "You promised you'd stay with me."

Jungkook's eyes shot open as he grabbed his emergency first aid kit he had in his room under his bed and quickly cleaned up his arm to wrap it. What is he doing? He can't leave Jimin alone in the world. He can't leave Jimin to deal with those assholes.

He found himself crying at what he almost did. Yelling at himself as he told himself that he was selfish. So, he went to his homework, cursing at himself when he saw a blood drop on it. He could just tell the teacher tomorrow that he got a paper cut... Or he could tell them he messed up and ask them for another sheet? Yeah... he'll go with that one.

Sighing, he plopped down on his bed waiting for another day to begin. Silently hoping it would be a good day. But when is Monday ever a good day?

"Move it, freak." Jin-Ho said, pushing him into a locker. He just accepted the pain on his shoulder, still walking to his first class. Class after class, locker or wall after another. It was the same as it always was. But he'd rather take the hits than allow them to hit Jimin.

A week some how went by as it was again Friday. The day was finally over as he walked to his locker, putting his stuff in his bag and closed his locker.

Oh...wait, he didn't close his locker. He turned to see non-other than Taehyung. "Well look who's here."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Move it, I need to go home."

"Aww, does little freshman have a date or something? I find it hard to believe that an ugly person like yourself has a soulmate." Taehyung sneered, picking him up by his coat. "Why don't you just die already? You're in my way all the time. If you'd just leave I don't have to worry about seeing your ugly face again."

He punched him across the face, earning a whimper from Jungkook. He never imagined Taehyung to hit him. He always had his friends to do so. Before he could even regain his balance, Taehyung pushed him back onto the locker.

And Taehyung must have hit him really hard as his vision started to grow in light. Different... colors? Both boys look to each other in shock as Jungkook saw Taehyung's grey eyes turn to a new brightness. Taehyung quickly releases Jungkook.

"Holy shit." Taehyung was shocked. "W-What the hell did you do to me?!"

"What did I do? You just fuckin' punched me and now my vision's all weird!"

The two just looked at each other. "There's no way we're soulmates. I refuse to be mated with a f-freak like you!" Taehyung spat.

"Well, it looks like we're on the same page. I wouldn't want to be mated with someone who makes my life a living hell!" Jungkook retaliated, turning away to leave the hell that was school and run home.

Closing his door he ran to his desk in a fit of tears. Please tell him he was dreaming. He grabbed his razor, slid it across his arm seeing the dark color roll down his pale arm as he felt the sting from the slice.

No... this was way worse than any dream. He was in his own living nightmare.

A/N: Here's a long overdue update. Thanks for all the votes and views. I'm so happy to see people like this.

Anyway I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope you all enjoy the Holidays.