Grave

Ciel stepped out of the carriage, holding Sebastian tightly in one arm as he looked up at the large sign reading 'Undertaker' above the funeral parlor. Lau and Ran-Mau stepped out after him. Before he could even raise his fist to knock, the wooden door creaked open on its own to reveal the morbid space within.

"Undertaker, are you here?" Ciel called out as he stepped in, the other two behind him. Ran-Mau curiously peered through the different bottles stored on shelves, as Lau searched for a place where the Undertaker might be hiding. Ciel got shivers up his spine, and Sebastian whipped his head around, squealing at what he saw behind the young earl.

"Greetings, Phantomhive," Undertaker grinned maniacally.

"U-Undertaker," Ciel stuttered, unnerved as he spun on his heel to face the old reaper. "I need your help to figure something out." He cleared his throat, raising Sebastian up a bit higher.

"Ehehehe, you know that I do not give out my services or information without my price," Undertaker demanded amidst his giggles. "One good joke and all I know is yours!"

Damn. Ciel hadn't thought about that. He glanced back at Lau and Ran-Mau, who were watching to the side. "A joke, eh? Alright, I know one," Lau began with a grin. "What is black and white and red all over? A newspaper! Get it? Red? Read? Eh?" He suggested, Ran-Mau nodding along. No one laughed.

"Alright, I guess it's up to me... Erm..." Ciel muttered, totally unsure of what he should be doing.

"Listen, lord earl, I think I'll give you a free pass this time simply because when I found out I laughed for a good while," Undertaker mused, sitting on one of his coffins. "See, I am well aware of mister butler's current situation. I think it was a certain Grell Sutcliffe who came to me raving about Bassy something or other."

"Grell? What could he have to do with this?" Ciel demanded out of confusion. The red-headed reaper could hardly sneak up on Sebastian without his knowledge.

"Yes, he's an odd fellow. He said something about making sure 'the brat knows how Bassy feels taking care of him day in and day out.'" Undertaker giggled. "He was very adamant that the mixture he'd gotten injected into Sebastian during one of their fights would cause some sort of reaction, and I see now that it certainly has," He laughed a bit louder as Sebastian clung to Ciel.