Day 5 - The End

Sunlight streamed through the window, leaking warmth into the room despite the curtains being drawn. The room was quiet, save for the gentle sounds of breathing, or the faint rustle of silken sheets as limbs moved over them. Ciel was still, eyes closed gently as he took in his surroundings within a dreamless sleep. He registered the scent of vanilla and smoke, a scent he was quite familiar with.

It was the warm scent of his butler, etched into his memory from the amount of time Sebastian spent working in the kitchen. It wasn't unpleasant, and in fact it was was a guilty pleasure of sorts in the comfort Ciel took from it.

He could feel two strong arms wrapped gently around his body, holding him into a firm chest that rose and fell with steady breathing, but in an almost fabricated way, the breath of someone who does not need to breathe. And yet, still, the warm breath gently brushed over his hair as he was held close in a gentle shift.

Sebastian Michaelis was cuddling him like a plush toy.

Ciel's eyes opened immediately, snapping out of his pleasant trance-like calmness and comfort to sit up, brushing Sebastian's arms off of his body indignantly, causing the demon to wake.

Sebastian's wine-red eyes blinked open in surprise to Ciel's sudden movement as he propped himself up on his elbows to look at the young lord.

"What's the matter, young master?" He tilted his head faintly. "It was my understanding that you quite enjoyed that sort of thing," He added teasingly.

Ciel's face flushed as he tossed a pillow into Sebastian's face.

"I preferred it when you could only say one word," He snarled, crossing his arms stubbornly. "And no, do not make an impression about anything."

Sebastian laughed softly, putting down the pillow into his lap. "When I could only say one word? You mean, your name, young master?" He teased once more with a devilish smirk that revealed slightly too-sharp teeth.

"It was better than hearing your snide remarks. Where did your cuteness go? Now you're just an ass," Ciel growled, turning away from him. Sebastian wrapped his arms around him from behind, causing him to stiffen in outraged surprise.

"Oh, so you believed I was cute? How touching, young master. Perhaps you're not so cruel after all."

"I loathe you, you know that?"