Flight

Grell swung down his Death Scythe at Mey-Rin, ripping through her outfit and body with a sickening splash of red. Before he could do life-threatening damage, another Death Scythe cut him off. A few feet away, a well-dressed man with black hair straightened his glasses.

"Mr. Sutcliffe, I cannot allow you to deviate from the to-die list. You shouldn't be spending your time dawdling around near this filthy manor," William scolded, dragging Grell away by the back of his jacket using his Death Scythe rather than his hands.

Grell's protests and angry remarks were drowned out by the utter pain and rush Mey-Rin was going through, clutching the gash in her abdomen. It was deep, but not deadly if she got help immediately. She gasped for breath as she looked down, feeling sick when she saw her own hands drenched in blood. Her blood. She couldn't afford to be squeamish, not right now.

She pressed harder against her injury and clawed at the bark of a tree, dragging herself up despite the excruciating, hellish pain spreading like wildfire from the source of her injury. She limped after Finny and Sebastian, getting into the open where she could be more easily seen. Just as she felt her head grow dizzy and her knees buckle, she was lifted into someone's arms. Bardroy. He didn't look at her, only looked straight ahead with a determined and pained expression.

"I am not going to lose another friend in a fight," He muttered, running towards the manor as best he could with the maid in his arms.

Ciel took Sebastian from Finny's hold, the child clinging to Ciel as if his life depended on it, crying into his shirt as he was still afraid of what had just happened. Ciel held him close to his chest, hushing him softly and comforting him as he quickly retreated to his room after nodding to the servants.

Bard rushed Mey-Rin to the nearest couch. Laying her down gently, he sent Finny after the medical supplies as he held his hands over Mey-Rin's exposed wound, her dress having ripped completely apart in the middle from the chainsaw.

The next few hours were spent stitching up and bandaging Mey-Rin, Finny helping her carefully up to her room so that she could change. She still winced from the enormous pain and dull throbbing of the wound, but she wouldn't change a thing. She would do it again to see the look on Ciel and 'Alexander's faces when they had been brought back together. She smiled softly as Finny helped her to her bed.