A Blur

It seemed like time flew by. Soon lunch rolled around, and Ciel was getting nervous. How could time move so quickly after seeming to crawl by? Maybe it was because he was so anxious about it that he glanced at the clock more frequently, noticing the time slipping by. Tomorrow, everything will be different... But everything will also be normal. It'll go back to how it was before.

Sebastian didn't seem to notice the time, happily going along with whatever Ciel would bring him along to do. The servants went about their daily business as Ciel went about his, carrying around Sebastian all the while. He almost didn't realize it when the sun began to sink lower and lower in the sky until suddenly the light blue turned into faded reds and oranges.

Almost nervously, Ciel continued on up to his room, placing Sebastian on the bed as Tanaka dressed him in his nightshirt. Once the butler left, Ciel waited a bit before sneaking off to Sebastian's room, opening his drawer to smuggle out the little butler uniform.

Scurrying back to his room, Ciel redressed the child in the attire. No sense in waking up to a onesie-clad Sebastian, even if it would be quite funny. With a sigh, Ciel crawled into bed and nestled in his pillows and blankets, letting Sebastian tuck himself under his arm in a happy hum. His final night snuggled up to the adorable child who had seemingly won his heart, however begrudgingly.