Chase

Sebastian squealed and fought and cried in Grell's arms, struggling to get away as he was taken further and further away from the Phantomhive manor- from Ciel. He had tears in his eyes as Grell snapped at him to shut up and held him more firmly, causing him to protest as he was crushed painfully tight in the man's grip.

The Phantomhive servants were quick, however. Mey-Rin fired at Grell from the rooftop, striking him in the shoulder once and missing by a hair when she aimed for his head. There was no risk of her accidentally hitting Sebastian, as he eyesight gave her precise marksmanship for her target. She only missed because of Grell's inhuman speed.

Bard ran as quickly as he could through a shortcut in the garden, hoping to cut off the Reaper before he could leave the manor grounds. He ran out into the path of the red man, causing him to stumble slightly and try to change courses, stopped from doing so by a large stone garden statue crashing into the ground in front of his new path. Finny had arrived.

The gardener hefted another statue, ready to throw it again as Grell darted in another direction before Bard could grab him, hands closing on empty space as he disappeared from sight. Mey-Rin lowered her guns and growled in frustration, putting them away and flicking her glasses back on as she headed down to regroup with Finny and Bard about tracking down Sebastian's kidnapper.

"We have no clue where he's going, or why he would kidnap Alexander, but we have to find him and bring him back!" Finny declared with a strong nod.

"Yes, but what about the young master? We can't all just go runnin' off, some of us'll have to stay here to keep an eye on things with Tanaka." Bard reasoned.

"Bard, you can stay in the manor with Tanaka and the young master while Finny and I track down the kidnapper. We have to save Sebastian's nephew, no matter what the cost." Mey-Rin spoke seriously as she gave them both a hard stare. With a shared nod, the group split up once more.