Cute! Chibi Akame x fem reader

|Part one|

( Akame is about 4 inches tall)

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n..." You woke up while your little red eyes demon arms were hitting your eyes to wake you up. She was still trying to wake you up so her little arms hit your eyes.
"AHHH!" 
"Y/N!"
"Ah... You need to be more careful Akame! You're going to hurt yourself!"

She look in your eyes to see how much damage she did.
"Sowwy... I'll heal it!" She kiss your eyelid believing that she will recover it. You took her in your hands and kiss her little lips ( she's so small that you kiss more of her nose than her lips).
She place her little arms on your checks, at least she tries, while blushing.
"Let's wake up, shall we?"
You stand up and stretch your arms.
The little chibi girl climbed over your arm and sat on your head, you make your way to the kitchen and took eggs and bacon. You started cooking the food, Akame snuggled on your head. When you finished you gave all of the bacon to Akame while you eat the eggs. You didn't even had the time to bite the eggs that Akame had devoured the bacon.

"So what do you want to do today Akame?"

To be continued...

(This was done one year ago when my grammar was a bit off, I didn't have the time to properly read it again to revision it so if my grammar is bad I apologize)